My Mr. Right

Thank you for your responses to Finding Mr. Right...Its so nice that some of you have found him..most people would say to stop searching and he will find you. I'll just be around the corner. Some people say that their EX's were their Mr. Right until the end, and i do believe them. I still think of my Ex's as Mr. Right but with certain flaws which i could not bear. Finding Mr. Right might be trying to live and accept those flaws and living with them in accordance to your limits. I never thought it could be this difficult to know Mr. Right. I hope i just meet him as simple like in the movies!
Have you found him yet? well if you are still waiting for him, just be patient. Just take it easy.
No i am still in search for him and still waiting for him to come. I just hope that he would finally come to me this Christmas!
@fl0urish (5387)
lol...ull get the right one at right time...dont keep trying to find him he himself will walk to u
I do hope that he would walk up to me befor this christmas season ends. It would be one of the best gifts I will receive this season. Well its a season of hope so im hopeful that he would come to me anytime soon! God bless and more power to you.
i already found him, and i hope he is the one God gave me to be my man forever.. but let's say for an instance i never met him yet, i will not get tired of finding him or looking for him.. i believe that there's a man out there to be with me for the rest of my life.. so why would i stop searching for him? i might not know he's somewhere near me..