earn more by posting less images

@humaaaa (1392)
Pakistan
a day before i posted around 10 to 12 images on my discussions and earned $.05 since yesterday i only posted 3 or may be 4 images and got $.04 :) now whats the deal behind this???? Do we have to post less images to earn more?
@hamza123 (984)
• Pakistan
i m new here on mylot plz guide me on where and how to upload pics
@humaaaa (1392)
• Pakistan
hamza you can upload pictures along with your responces and new discussions
@re08dz (1941)
It may depend on how relevant to the discussion your photos were. From what I gather you only get paid for images that are on topic.
@humaaaa (1392)
• Pakistan
how do they judge relavent images? on what basis?
• Pakistan
yes i fully agree by relevecy it means the thing you are posting about for examplle if you talk about a football club chelsea then their insignia will be relevant
@xiaoxian (110)
I din know pictures helped us to earn also..
How do we actually upload photos to a discussion? I cannot seem to find that option anywhere.
@whitefox (1350)
I haven't idea. I have the same problem.
@chanfrado (1166)
• Portugal
Now photos can be rated by other members. Probably this will bring more earnings for posting photos.
@jcvelina (1256)
that is the main reason why i do not post images that much. it earns so little and it takes too much time that its not worth the money. what i do is answer as much discussions as i can and i ear more. i tried once to post an image in every discussion i replied and i made a whopping $0.15 on images. from that time on i never post any image because its not worth the time and the earnings.
@matt608 (843)
The pics dont make ane sence, yesterday i posted 25 pics in my interests, and each one had about 8 lines of text with it but I only got 48 cent, thats only 2cent per pic and they had lots of text! A few days before that I posted 1 pic, with only 1 word of text and I got 2 cents, so maybe putting text with pics in interests doesnt make any difference. But there was somone on mylot who said they earned $7 by posting pics in interests with lots of text....so I am very confused!! :S
@Xrated (3766)
• Pakistan
I am not agree with you I earn more from photos a Yesterday I earn 5.4 dollars from photo and .4 from discussions now u can compaire easily why I dont agree with you
i think mylot should make the payee structure clear. i uploaded five images yesterday i was given 0.09 day before i uploaded one image but i was given nothing.
@anup12 (4184)
I have posted some pictures before but not recently
• Turkey
I think it depends on the quqlity of the photos.