What would you do if you were wrongly accused for a crime and sentecne to 5year

@ratty79 (284)
United States
December 22, 2006 3:59pm CST
I know somebody that is in that situation and till this day says he's innocent. He is so angry at the systm and become more infuriated each day when he thinks about it. What can he do
2 people like this
2 responses
@Signal20 (2281)
• United States
22 Dec 06
I don't know, but that sounds like a real cr*ppy experience, and I don't blame him a bit for being angry. His best bet would be to hire a real good attorney to go over the police reports and evidence to look for any possible discrepancies. Or, even try a good private investigator(probably much cheaper then a lawyer)-with good experience/background in police work to go through everything.
1 person likes this
@Lydia1901 (16354)
• United States
31 Dec 06
It's tough when you get to be locked up and trying to prove your innocence. You're better off being out there trying to do so, but once you're in jail, it'll be hard to make it happen.