Apartment or house?

@culrun (315)
Singapore
Do you prefer to live in an apartment or house? I prefer apartments/condos since I get to use the facilities.
@DeborahWY (306)
I would prefer a house with a little garden so that I can enjoy my plants in the evening and relax there in my free time.
@culrun (315)
Lie down in your garden and watch the stars. That would be nice.
Yes... that's my dream... almost impossible here in Singapore. Landed property costs millions. Bigger condos here can cost more than S$1,000,000!
i lived in apartments and hate it. There is no freedom to spread out and enjoy the outside life. I now live in a house and happen to love it. I don't think i'll stay for long here. But I will look to move in another house. Great space,yard,etc
@culrun (315)
Looks like just about everybody prefers to leave in a house.
@Aali311 (6127)
I live in an apartment right now, I would love to have my own house.
@culrun (315)
i think you will miss the life of living in an apartment when you move to a house. And all of a sudden, you will find you have so much more cleaning up to do.
I like the space and garden of a house!
@culrun (315)
In some apartments, you have gardens and other people to take care of it for you.
@missybal (4492)
I wish we had a house but with my husband in the military and it being only the two of us getting a house would not make sense.
I would love a house! A yard, etc. But for now we live in a townhouse.
House, because apartment is just killing you and ripping some people off. And nobody will want to live in an apartment forever and waste their money by renting that house. House is like the best way to save up because if you rent an apartment, you'll spend some money and years there and then buy a house, so if you just buy a house on the first place, you wouldn't lose that much money at first, and it's also better to live with your relatives the save money then buy a house.
@luckiest (282)
I prefer apartment/condo too coz easy to maintain
@adneo24 (51)
i live in a house............
@LaGitana (278)
Definitely a house. There's often yard work and such that goes along with the deal, but the privacy is sooo worth it. You never know what kind of a neighbor you'll get just on the other side of an apartment wall.
I live in an apartment but i prefer to live in a house with a yard so that my kids have a place to play
@terriann (4458)
I prefer a house.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I prefer apartments so I don't have to deal with things when they are broken, mow a lawn or deal with a garden.
@blazonvj (430)
i prefer to live in a house...its not just the privacy... there is an element of freedom also..... i just loev it!
@Boonaa (55)
Apartment for conveniance.. House for comforts..
well i prefer 2 stay at home..nt ann apartment ...u hav ur privacy ..its kinda ur own place na thats different!
@blessonje (1652)
i prefer to live in a house ..with my parents