@joanna07 (111)
January 5, 2007 8:53am CST
I have a passion for acting, have been in a few things but want more experience i want to do more film work how do i go about getting work?? holla back
1 person likes this
1 response
@Eskimo (2317)
20 Jan 07
Not sure how to go about it in Ireland, but in U.K. you need to get an equity card to do professional acting. There are a large number of amateur dramatic clubs in U.K. where you can get experience (and I think an Equity Card if you do enough).