what you think about the internet?

Sri Lanka
i think internet is best for everything
@borg_queen (2535)
I live on the net! I actually helped Neo to free mankind from its shackles.
@Aali311 (6127)
It's a good place to find info on about anything you'll ever need, it's also a dangerous place for our children to be.
@TEKOIS (926)
i thinks it's good and bad just like real life HAVE A GO AT WINNING A £1000 FOR FREE http://www.v-w-d.com/97215da
@finidinwa (497)
i think internet is the best source of information but sometimes is also bad.
Internet is a very good medium of communication as well as source of knowledge. It can help one to make up good relationships ,do projects easily,find jobs, download almost anything u need,even buy things out....use it efficiently thats all
@jayram (135)
Internet is a magical world or we can refer it to a pandoras box..........where v can get anything v wish in the form of txt,pics,movies.............and a lots more Many do make out a living from this.It is a good place to present yourself or to explore ur talents in a n expanded world..........All u ve to do is use it in the right sense and 4 good purpose.
@Schubler (1530)
Yes I agree with you... especially for making money... Internet it`s great nowadays especially for the fact that it makes things move very fast and taht helps a lot especially if you have a business...
internet is way of being globally being connected to ur frnds n earn a lot of money ...lots of fun is here...everything is on net
ide go mad without my internet now dont no how i coped when i was a kid lol
@gokulam (279)
shineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1. peavey (16) 5 hours ago There are a few things the internet is not best at, like food (virtual food just doesn't fill me up!), but overall, I agree. If it wasn't for the internet, I'd be out on the streets, looking for a place to sleep.
@bhchy1 (6052)
The internet is a great portal to information on just about everything you can imagine...I don't thinkk I would enjoy life without it..so spoiled am I!
I have no reason to leave my home with this beauty. I love my computer very much. i think the computer is one of my friends. I makes me so happy it should be..
yes internet is very useful from internet v can access all information which v want.
@mythmoh (3994)
It is pool of information.has both advantages and disadvantages.Has become a necessary in the technology world
well bezt source 4 info abt nythng under d sun...
@balasri (26577)
it is the best ever.Great thing to have.Cant do without it.Moreover it earns for me too. See it to believe it Bala www.homejobs2all.com
@fizza10 (1718)
• Pakistan
i'd call it the greatest invention of mankind.......hehe:)
The Internet terrifies me on a deep and personal level.
@peavey (15396)
There are a few things the internet is not best at, like food (virtual food just doesn't fill me up!), but overall, I agree. If it wasn't for the internet, I'd be out on the streets, looking for a place to sleep. It's an amazing environment.