Could Billie be pregnant?

I am guessing that Billie will end up pregnant with Nick's baby. It will be great! I think the baby will look like the little kid from the movie "Jerry Maguire". Thoughts?
@momathome (476)
I never thought about billie ending up pregnant but that is what most likely will happen and same with sami she'll be pregnant to know that she was with EJ.
While my husband posted this and thinks she could be preganant, I'm going with it probably won't happen because Sami IS going to end up pregnant for another "Who's the daddy?" storyline. Days usually doesn't do two.
I am really hoping she won't end up pregnant by Nick. Poor Nick is still a kid. On top of the horrible twist it would bring to their story line... So yes, I think it's a real possibility. That is what the writers like to do. Horrible twists.
@reinydawn (11649)
Chelsea would FLIP!!! I don't want Billie to be pregnant though, she's already got enough problems...
@cwilson26 (2737)
I thought about this too and it would be weird but a pretty good storyline. I don't remember what the kid from Jerry Maguire looks like cause it's been awhile since I have seen that movie. I don't know what the baby will look like but I hope Billie is pregnant. It will give her a better storyline finally. And I know that Billie is a lot older than Nick but I think it would be kind of cool if those two got together. It would certainly be a very good and different storyline! :)