sudoku

@vendan (127)
I love to play sudoku.. do you??
• Brazil
i do not like it!! :/
@newtopwin (103)
what is sudoku? can you intruduce it to me ?thank you
@playgirl (1359)
yeah i paly that game it will test the quality of your brain. thoygh its hard to find the correct answer yet it is fun.
Ofcourse..
@mrscinxav (263)
i not good at it. my hub loves it a lot.
I love sudoku more than any other puzzels. I used to hate it untill i came accross this website metacafe and watched this video about solving any sudoku puzzel it helped me a lot. If you want to watch the video here is the link: http://metacafe.com/watch/348621/how_to_solve_any_sudoku_puzzel Good luck
• Bulgaria
I know sudoku!! It's very good game!!!
I have attempted to play sudoku a few times, but I don't have the attention span to finish a game. I would love to pick it up again, but I haven't found the time recently! It's an interesting concept for a game, though, and I did enjoy it at first. It's rather difficult though, don't you think?
I love it!! I play it all the time on neopets...lol
I don't like to play puzzles, because I'm very busy in my work as well as in my studies so no time to play .. but I love to do face reading which is the best puzzle I suppose.. What do you say?
@DaniChan (57)
• Brazil
i like... it's very good to pass the time.
yes i do love playing su-do-ku..Every morning my first job is to play sudoku which i will get it in my daily newspaper:)It is very refreshing to my mind and its a very good exercise to our brains...
• Portugal
Yes i pass a few hours per week playing this game
@dhigambaram (1133)
yes me 2ooo love 2 play SUDOKU
@rajee2007 (331)
I know sudoku very well, but now a days i don't that game.....
@desiret (2124)
i like it very much, but i have not enought time to do it
When i am searching for the job.. I will roam around the cities throghout the day.. If i dont find time to go to any company.. Then i ll sit and start playing sudoku...
@lafavorito (2970)
I actually don't play sudoku but my sister is totally engrossed in answering sudoku.
@sarithagp (238)
I donno how to play that
@pinklilly (3446)
I love Sudoku it's great for the brain I have an electronic one and Do the one in the paper too..