How do we prevent road rage?

@bonbon664 (3470)
I have noticed that people are getting more and more agressive on the roads. It's a scary trend and people are getting really upset when someone mistakenly does something wrong. How do we prevent this?
@ginny36 (267)
Of course I realize that it is ultimately the responsibility of drivers not to succumb to road rage. But I think as a culture we could do a lot to help with this problem. People fall into the road rage trap usually because they are overbooked, harried and stressed. What if companies and organizations offered more flexible work options combining more work-from-home or hours other than the standard 9-5 so that we didn't have everyone commuting at the same time?
@rodnic12 (129)
This is a true fact. For some reason I dont get mad when someone makes a mistake because hey everybody is human. I think because nowadays people wait till the last minute to do things, And when things dont go there way the get upset and become even later for there objectives.
There isn't too much we can do, except not to look at them or answer back. It will only provoke them more.
@sunita64 (6474)
well Life has become very fast, so the rage and depressions are increasing. I think meditation sessions should increase so as to relax the people from daily grind and reduce the aggressiveness.
@PoeTalker (715)
This is the one spot where I believe the government or even large corporations need to take over and invent something new. Until everything becomes mass transport (subways & taxi cabs) we are going to have millions of dumb drivers. I do not trust ANYONE on that road with MY LIFE. People are drunk, stupid, iggnorant and most of all just not responsible enough to drive. Cars are one of the worst inventions in my opinion. Man should NOT be trusted with such machinary. I think the only way to prevent it is for a new way of transportation to be invented where people don't control it. Like cars on a track, where you wake up get ready sit in the car but it's on a track so you aren't driving it. Some kind of auto pilot maybe...