Are there any drugs that you want to try

@ezzrssi (11197)
Italy
that you are simply unable to attain? lsd for example
@hcromer (2712)
I think that I have already tried almost everything I want to try. LSD and Ecstasy are great from time to time, but I smoke pot pretty much every day.
@hellcord (676)
Ah, finally a champion :D Very well done my good man, can we perhaps have a list and some impressions ? what have you tried and liked ? What do you recommend ? I'm most interested in herbals. Will probably make an exception for acid, as I hear it is great for the spirit, and I'd like to see how it compares to my favourite psychedelic :D Peace :)
none i wont try any of them
@kritipen (4085)
I dont want to try any. They are not good for health.
@hellcord (676)
Yes my good man, there is, and I'm having trouble getting it. It is the potent amazonian Ayahuasca potion. I hear it's one of the strongest Psychedelics on this planet, and I've heard it recommended by several people I respect and learn from. Also on the list are LSD, Peyote / mescalin and good Psilocybin mushrooms. I will make a pilgrimage to Amsterdam and take communion in these wonderful things, and soon :D Salvia D - I have tried and highly recommend. But follow instructions to the letter, not to be taken with retarded friends around, or bright lights in your face. Long live the herbal spaceships that take us out there to see the truth and the light of the Universe. Peace :)