Earnings

@Trace86 (5033)
I have a question about monthly earnings. Why don't they clear your earnings after it is paid out? It would be easier to keep track of where I am if I didn't have to remember last month's pay out and do math in my head to see if I earned this month's payout. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution that may help?
@EdwardF (431)
I didn't know they did this. I haven't received a paycheck yet. This seems really silly. I guess they want it to add up so it looks like you have made a lot.
You can see your entire amount only in the main page, under your profile picture. However, if you're going to "earnings" menu you're able to see monthly earnings. After a payment is made, for the previous month earnings (considering that payments are made around 15th of every month for the previous month earnings) you can only see your present earning for the present month. And so on, from month to month... There are basically alternate solutions for every problem. Hope this information was helpful. Take care!
@JoyfulOne (6242)
I used to think it was confusing too. What I did was set up a myLot folder in my email box (where my myLot messages come to.) Each time I get my email notification that they have made a payment to me at PayPal, I save that letter in my folder. My thought was that it would be easier to track because the payment amount is in the subject line (so you don't have to open the letter to see the amount), and also if I need to declare it to IRS I can print out a copy of my payment for my tax records. Hope this helps, it's the only way I know how to keep track without the confusion. Also, when you hit the earnings link, it has the amount of your current monetary status at the bottom for the period you are currently working on.
@ossie16d (11827)
It does seem that myLot admin either took notice of your discussion Trace or you both had the same idea at the same time, because not it only shows what you have earned for the month once payment for the previous month has been made. LOL Keep up with the suggestions, if you have any more changes you would like to see, because maybe they will make them too. :)
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I have noticed that they are doing that now, at least that is what it looks like on my page.