How much do u save from your salary?

India
January 30, 2007 1:29pm CST
Do you actually save money from the salary that you get? If yes then what percentage of it?
1 person likes this
4 responses
@jalalnp (403)
• India
31 Jan 07
Yes I save up to 50% of salary for my children's future.
• India
31 Jan 07
cool man! Kids surely come first!! All the best...and thanks for the response.
@smacksman (6074)
30 Jan 07
Most months none at all. I get a bit put bye at Christmas bonus time and the odd month during the year but it is rare that I can save. Wish I could!!
• India
30 Jan 07
start saving man! will help u in ur honeymoon trip!! lol anyways thank you for the response.
• France
1 Feb 07
savings? I european contries we can save 50% after tax. In U.S we can save upto 25% I think... But, in India we can spend 25% if we take care by decreasing unnecessary expenses.
• Canada
31 Jan 07
My analyst told me to save 10% so I'm saving 10%. Actually, a little bit more than that because we put 10% into savings, and another 5% into an RRSP.. so total we're saving 15% from each paycheque, but if we made any less money, we wouldn't be able to afford that much, and would have to look into cutting the amount.