my friends knee

February 13, 2007 10:25am CST
my friend fell and she had this blueblack mark on her knee,now this mark is growing,is it bad,what is it and how to treat it?
1 response
@RobinJ (2501)
• Canada
14 Feb 07
your friend has what is called a deep tissue bruise, and there is not much you can do about it other than apply cold compresses to the area. her knee will be stiff because of the swelling, but this will go away. Did she go to the hospital and have it checked? if it starts to hurt she must go.