which of the three movies did you like the most?

Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I personally think the Two Towers is the best one. Not that the other two are bad, i love them all. But i think that in the second one Peter Jackson found the perfect balance between action scenes and the narration that the people who haven't read the books need to understand what is happening and why. Which are your thoughts about this
@arkaf61 (10884)
I will also vote for the two towers. And like you I loved them all. I've read the books when I was about 14 and still have them today:) LOved the books, love the movies:)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I read the books too, as well as the sylmarillion and the hobbit. I prefer the books, but the movies are really, really good. They would have needed 6 movies to get all the story depicted, so the effort they made was admirable.
ya i agree wid you on that .i too like the two towers of all the three movies.it has great scenes of battle at rohan and gollum leading the way to mordar........it has correct blend of action ,suspense and sentiments.
@Sasselle (698)
To be honest i've only ever watched the first one ... and i found it so boring that i watched most of it in fast forward mode on the dvd player. I felt that it was just dragged out and could have easily been condensed into half the time of the movie.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
the first movie introducts you to the whole story, so sometimes it's a bit slower than the others...If you're patient enough and watch it properly you will love the other two sass.
@mypigbox (2245)
I like the movies Da Wan.it is directed by Fengxiaogang.And Saving Private Ryan,and Windtalker.Comedy and war film are my favorite.
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
I have also watched the complete trilogy and, in my opinion, the best one is also The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. They all are extremely good and I was very surprised for their quality. According to the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com), users have ranked the movies in the Top 250 chart in this order: The Return of the King #5 The Fellowship of the Ring #14 The Two Towers #22 But they are very tied anyway and they could change positions anytime. The order for me would be this one: 1.- The Two Towers 2.- The Fellowship of the Ring 3.- The Return of the King I think that, in The Two Towers, Peter Jackson was very happy after the success of the first part (which I enjoyed very much) and he took this movie with even more interest and with the knowledge of which things worked well. And maybe he also felt more free for doing what he liked in the film. For me, the third part is not as brilliant as the other two, but it's very much appreciated anyway.
@rlshaw (872)
I like all the movies ... My husband loves them... I didn't read the books but the movies were great... I haven't watched them in a few years... Maybe I will break them out this weekend and see which I like best