What do you think of these baby names???

I'm pregnant & the baby is due on Christmas. Our last name is Starr, and my hubby & I agreed to let my friend name this child. She has suggested Twilitte Isabelle for a girl, or Damion Alexander for a boy. what do you think?
isabelle sounds old to me. damion sounds sexy. alexander sounds smart. what ever you name your baby remember the name has to go on a resume. Some people forget this. also kids can be cruel with names in school. I love starr for a firts name but you already have it. I had hopes of having another baby the first name has starr in it. two short words. No one has it yet. No where. I check long and hard.
Isabelle is my friend's middle name, that's why we were thinking of using it.
That is fine what ever you choose. Will make you happy,good luck to the baby :)
@Smclin1 (325)
I like those names. Personally, Damian has always been a favorite name of mine, but your baby is going to have a beautiful name either way, if it's one of those names.
Thanks for your response. My family thinks they are weird names, & they don't like them.
@sunita64 (6473)
Few days back my sister was blessed with a baby boy,she named her Prabhav.Well that is an Indian name.
@neon2000 (2761)
For your baby the name you suggested is just fine but for Damion Alexander, I guess Damian or Damien is better than Damion. Greetings!
@neon2000 (2761)
The name for a girl is just fine but I think Damian or Damien is better than Damion.