if u were to change one thing...

@Fishish (697)
in your face..what would it be? i would change my nose. it looks real bad to me. i think most of us dont like our noses. lets see what u would prefer to change...
If I can change one thing about my face, I would change my skin because my pores are a bit big and I hate it!!! I'm planning to have diamond peel done on my face, I heard it will make the pores finer and make the skin smoother. = )
ooh i am intrigued! i love facials and peels :)
It would have to be my nose or my freckles. I have a face full of freckles. I also have a flat and, wide nose. LOL I can't hide anywhere with this pancake.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I am quite happy with my eyes, my nose and my mouth. I would like my face to look a little more fresh and young
@irisheyes (4373)
My mouth. I always wanted a big ole Julia Roberts type mouth. I think my mouth looks too prim and tight and I'm just not crazy about it.
@prestocaro (1254)
i'd give myself perfectly smooth, poreless skin. i've been striving for that for years but it's just not in the cards. or the genes.
I wouldn't really want to change anything about my appearance. Even though I'm not totally happy with the way I look, I think I need to accept it and just get on with my life. I think once you started changing your body you wouldn't be able to stop.