My son's favorite stuffed animal broke!

He's only one year old and he had this stuffed giraffe since he was born. It sings twinkle little star when you pull the tail and lights up. Well, it stopped working and it is totally gutted because i had to do surgery on it to see if it was fixable. After trying many times i finally had to search for a new one. I went online to the Mary Meyer website to look for it but had no luck so i called the warehouse headquarters and asked for it. Well, i ended up scoring the last one on the shelf. it doesn't even have the tags anymore on it because it is a discontinued item. Only one more day of whining! He cant sleep since it is sick and he walks around with it and makes all these sad sounds. lol.
@tanjila (548)
Awww! That's so sad but cute! lol.. I'm glad you were able to get him a new one! Make sure you're careful with it though and don't let it break!! lol.
he actualy ended up leaving it somewhere and i never found it again. but hte funny thing is that my neighbor gave him a stuffed giraffe and he clings to itr now. he has a weird thing with giraffes. lol.
@sutan74 (1113)
I'm sorry to hear that... its funny you know how kids get attached to things like toys. But its their defense mechanism that makes them feel protected. And the giraffe is his blankie I guess...
yeah thats true. I guess since he is so little in a huge world he needs something to help protect him. awww. thats cute.
@lilybug (21148)
My daughter has a heartbeat bear that she sleeps with every night. I know that they still make them, so I am good if hers ever decided to kick the bucket. I am glad you found another one of the giraffes for your son.