Do You Put Your Home Address On Your Website?

A friend of mine who lives in a huge city saw one of my websites. The website is a local website, gear mainly for close to home viewing, advertising a service. She noticed on my website I have placed the address of my business, which is also my home address. Do you think it's wise to have my address on my site? We live in a very small town with little to no trouble. What do you think?
@alamzaib (1287)
• Pakistan
I think it is not wise decision to put you home address in you website.you can contact some one through your email address. thanks
Majority Rules! The address was a bad move on my part. I have since removed it from my website. Thanks alamzaib. I appreciate your input.
@34momma (13895)
i think you should just leave your email address and when folks are serious about wanting your services then you can give them the address.
T'anks momma. I have rethunk it and removed it. I don't want some slasher knocking on my door at midmight!
I would not want to display my address. It's not to say something is going to happen. You just will never be safe in this crazy world. Living in a quiet town doe not keep you from harm. It could e your lucky to have a good neighborhood of residents. We all live in glass houses. I would remove it fast.
Thanks giftsandbagscom. I have done so post haste! Duh? What must I have been thinking?