Spicy food

@shedii (1488)
I love spicy food. What about you? Do you like spicy food?
@sugarfloss (2140)
U kidding?I'm Asian of course I love spicy food!
@maybey (366)
I love spicy food...Especially in chicken, pizza, noodles and other recipe meal...Me and my husband loves spicies food when we eat any fried we use vinegar with a little salt and siling labuyo in filipino word..
@FrancyDafne (2048)
I'm Italian, and maybe you know, in my country our meals are not too spicy, we always use olive oil and salt, but we use seldom the pepper and very seldom the other spices. So I'm not used to eat spicy food, but 15 years ago an Indian family who live in Sweden, invited me and so I went to Stockholm two weeks. One day they invited me to a party, I remember that the Indian kitchen was very very spicy, a really incredible thing for a "Mediterranean" person like me, I couldn't eat everything because some meals were really too spicy.... but I have to say that some meals were really delicious and now I can understand why your country is so sensual.... :)
@mimatexas (1835)
I can say yes, I like spicy food. I eat more Mexican food which is spicy.
Spicy and hot foods are my favorite. When the dish is not hot enough, I get fresh chillies and bite on it or crush the red thing with the dish. Always sends me running for a glass of water and that is the fun part of it. :D
@dpk262006 (56170)
Some spices are good for health. If those are there in food, I prefer eating that food. But the food is too spicy (full of chillies and such thing) I do not prefer eating it. It is good for taste but in the long run, I believe spicy food is bad for health.
@5000ml (1923)
• Belgium
I love the taste of spicy food, but I can't handle much for very long I'm afraid. My boyfriend absolutely adores spicy food, the spicier the better for him!
@brimia (6584)
I like a little spiciness but nothing too hot.
@laltu86 (1253)
I love foods, spicy or not. But prefer a clean food though.
why u like spicy food.i think its not good for health. ok bye
@lbbaby (489)
I don't like it very much, probably because I don't often eat food of that flavour.
@ILANEDRI (1922)
• Israel
I can't live without spicy food. My grandmother is always cookink spicy food, and she doesn't know to cook without spice in it. Sometimes when I eat spicy food, and my friends aet with me, they yell at me because it's too spicy for them, and they are starting to drink a lot of water. I am used to it, so it's not spicy for me.
@aweins (4203)
my taste depends onb my mood at that time, i like spicy food but i like plain boiled too.
@xyzabc (87)
I too love spicy foods. Mostly Indian Spicy foods.
Chilli - My lovely hot chilli.
I like spicy food. I particularly like hot chilli with beans, onions, tomatoes served with rice. Here is my recipe for it: http://www.recipesforvegans.co.uk/chilli.html
@pizzoli (3381)
i love spicy foods,evrything with spicy peppers, chili, curry i really love it!!
@ravibabli (1558)
Ya I also love spicy food.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
A little like phalaphel and shuarma.
@vnssmart5 (182)
i am a good lover of food .i love to eat every variety that i see in tv or anywhere and i ll prepare there on the same day ...my mom used to say this every time to me if u didnt do engg u ll become sheff thats true ..... prepare ur self and eat thats gud to watch k na
what is food if it isnt spicy. i love anything thats made spicy, not too spicy though as it can only upset the digestive system. but i make it a point to eat some ajowa seeds and little salt together after a spicy meal.