People Watching in Kuala Lumpur - I observed!

@noyida (795)
Singapore
I spent my weekend in Kuala Lumpur. There I sit at a nice coffee joint alfresco style and look at people. Seriously, there are so many vast different in each of Malaysian. They dress well and neat. Unfortunely, they are not that friendly towards tourist. But not all, I reckon. I do know of some malaysia lotter here who are so friendly. Anyway, do you think to be friendly with tourist will give a good economic booster to your country? Malaysia, especially, do give comments. Other lotters, do you think that I got point there. Share your thoughts.
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
I think that when you visit another country, it makes all the difference if the locals are friendly with you. It can make or break your holiday. If you have a bad experience with locals you will remember it forever and always have a bad impression of that country, but if you experience only good, friendly and helpful local people, you will tell other people, which in turn will boost the tourist economy of that country, because it will encourage people to visit for themselves.