well it's bill time again

light company - a utility company
@kylanie (1205)
I just called the light company and they said that my light bill was $400.00 and that was for a month and a 1/2 now you tell me aren't we all tired of the huge light bills and the gas bills I think we should send a message that they should not raise the bills any higher then what they have already done so far and I have no idea where you all live at but what about the gas prices it's $2.40 a gallon and who can afford to go anywhere on that I know that I can't.
Wow! this was posted a year ago. imagine how much the bills now...
This doesn't sound right. I think someone who works for the electric company could be doing something with your electric bill and its best to get it investigated as soon as possible. We had a problem as well. It turned out that the air conditioner wasn't working properly and we were also getting ridiculously high enormous electric bills til we were able to rectify the problem now we get bills that are under $100.
@stephcjh (32385)
Wow. That is a huge elctric bill. My bill has never been that high, thank God. I do have outragious utility bills though. We have to pay gas, electric, sewer, water and atrash bill. I think the most that my elctric bill has ever been, was like $140.00 and that was around Christmas time when we had all of the Christmas lights on alot. We have natural gas here and it gets quite expensive also. My sewer and electric bill altogether comes up to around $120.00 a month and I think that is rediculous in itself. Our gas here in Indiana ia over $2.40 a gallon also. My husband drives 45 miles one way to work and 45 back and the gas prices are about to run us in the ground also. I usually don't go anywhere because I do not want to waist money on gas because he needs all the money he can get so he can get back and forth to work every day.