Does inactivity cause your rating to drop?????

@James72 (26832)
Australia
I have been overseas on business for the last week so have not been able to access mylot. This morning I have noticed that although I have received acknowledgment for two more best responses in my absence, my rating has still dropped from a 10 to a 9. Is this because I have not been posting or responding? I thought ratings were calculated purely on plus or negative scores placed on you by others? Does anyone know?
Hi James welcome home. Well I am not sure about your question but I can tell you that I had a very busy week the week before last and did not make a posting at all and mine did not drop. I beleive you are right that it is based purely on plus and naegative scores. I wish mylot would let you know when and who and for which discussion you were rated. I know you can access your best responses but it would be nice to see if you were rated positively or negatively on each discussion. Best wishes
@James72 (26832)
Thank you for your warm welcome! I must have upset someone then! Thanks for responding.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I does affect, your ratings will drop. I was not able to post for the past 2 days and when I returned my rating dropped from 10 to 9, then when I was able to post about 100 posts yesterday it went back to 10 when I opened my account this morning.
@James72 (26832)
Thanks for letting me know Zelmarq. I unfortunately will not be able to post 100 times today but lets see what happens! I appreciate your response.
@Munira (484)
I saw nothing that would indicate the drop of an individual's rating due to activity. But, that does not mean it could not happen. There seem to be unwritten rules that others do know about.
@James72 (26832)
I can understand their being a reduction if someone is inactive for a long, long time but a week or less seems a bit harsh! Thanks for responding.