Is it okay?

My ex and i broke up about 7 months ago. We were together for about 8. During that time i met his family and they became apart of mine. Now about once a month i go up to his dads house and spend time with his family. I still talk to my ex every now and again and he says he is fine with it but sometimes it doesn't seem like. Would you still talk to your ex's family? After all they are like my family i love them just as much as i love mine.
@rsa101 (14901)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well I guess for as long as your ex allows you to do it why not? I guess there will come a time that your ex will feel uneasy with this arrangement when the time comes like he will be involve with someone already. I guess its time to really go separate ways unless the guy still can tolerate you being around his family. It would also be very uneasy for the new girl to adjust to the family if they still see you to be mingling with them.
I think it's okay. In fact, I think it's a good thing to do even if it doesn't mean you and your ex will get back together. It's just like they're your friends, and because you are friends you can talk to each other anytime you like.
I think with time our priorities change and whenever you would find another guy in your life you'll automatically switch towards him and his family.But i would like to add that it's better to keep distances coz this way may be u'll not be able to take decision for your own future.
@tahirauf (94)
• Pakistan
yeah...definately u r doing the right thing and i can see ur ex and u making a new relationshipo once again and this would be a stronger one this time...! Best Of Luck
@coolseeds (3921)
I would help them if they needed something. They are good people so I don't see why I wouldn't. I am kind of like the son they never had. I might not visit them. I am not really the visiting type of guy.