Dried Fruit

Hi everyone, does anyone know of any method in which I could make dried fruit. As I live i the not so warm England I don't think I can dry it outside, please tell me your suggestions. Thanks!
@cutepenguin (6458)
Well, you could try buying a food dehydrator - they work really well. I've dried berries in my oven. I think that this method would work with some practice. (I probably should have put parchment paper or waxed paper on the baking sheet first.)
@SageMother (2277)
Some people will use a regular oven to dry them out. I know that i Have seen special dryers at shops like Amazon or similar sites. You put your fruit on a shelf in the dryer, then turn it on. Your fuirt might come out nicer using one of these because it is calibrated specifically to dry fruit.
I have seen in one of the cooking program they showed one fan kind of thing to dry the meat or some other things.My bbe you can search in the web you might find any products what you looking for.
@razcal2267 (15577)
I loved dried fruit but do not have the money to spend $4.00 on a small bag. I looked into buying a dehydrator but again the cost is too much for me. After some research and trial and error I found a site that has information on how to dry fruit, outside or in the oven and even how to prepare the fruit first. I hope this helps you in you quest for drying your own fruit: http://www.seasonalchef.com/preserves21.htm