United States
October 19, 2006 5:05pm CST
I am a divorced woman with poor credit. I am in hopes of buying a house to use as an assisted living facility. A ny suggestions on who or where to turn?
1 response
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
• United States
6 Mar 10
Have you contacted social services in your area and the local town? The town can tell you what their requirements are.