If a friend is online & didnt speak to u,do u assume he/she's trying to avoid u?

@ArienKing (4647)
What will be reaction over this...If you see that friend of yours has come online under an alter, and don't message you and reply you back...
@tigerdragon (4297)
you are being paranoid of course not. just let your friend be. if you see your friend on line and you are waiting for him or her to buzz you then why don't you?we all need sonme space in the net .we get in her to do our own stuff and at times you do not want to be bothered.
@jennybianca (12918)
If this occured a few times, I would assume that the friend is trying to avoid me. Maybe the first ime or two, they were busy. I have to admit that I have done this a few times.
Unless i know that i have done something that could possibly have annoyed or angered my friend. I simply assume that they are busy. I do this because some of the time, im signed in, but im off elsewhere doing something else.Perhaps even playing out in the yard, and i only check back occasionly. I think that if you try to pester your friends about them not replying, it will actually make them angry at you. I know there is nothing to me more annoying, than people trying to force you to talk to them. Hope you like my answer :)