Is war on Iraq justified ?

India
October 22, 2006 3:04am CST
With no weapons of mass destruction fpound and more than 12,000 US Troops being killed till date, is this war worthy ?
8 responses
@zeus1a (1046)
• Netherlands
22 Oct 06
By any means NO! Violence is not justified by any reason. Just recall the reason the US invaded Iraq.. did tney find any weapons? Did they bring "democracy".They kill their own soldiers and they inbreed future "terrorists". Every issue shopuld be resolved by discussion.War is the last solution by any party of this world!If the states would dedicate all this money to health, education...just imagine how many people could find a job (phD scholarships for example) ...social policy! those people from Katrina hurricane still waiting their houses to be restored!So may things som1 could write..
@tunxis (34)
• United States
22 Oct 06
I don't know if it is justified or not we will never know how things would be if saddam was still in power.I hope it was the right thing .
@DeenaD (2684)
• United States
22 Oct 06
I don't know if it's justified, but we have to leave sooner or later, and the Iraqis will have to fend for themselves. In the end, Iraq will get the government it deserves.
@whitish (1406)
• India
22 Oct 06
no it cannot be justified by any means
@exodamus (1625)
• India
22 Oct 06
I dont think so
@SnIcKasS (1375)
• Israel
22 Oct 06
yes, I think it is. I live in Israel, and I don't care about both countries, but, yes, It is justified, we nned to kill them :!@
@somesh1984 (1295)
• India
22 Oct 06
ya its justified ,they are disturbing the world
• United States
22 Oct 06
i believe it's justified....... what we need to do is stop pussyfooting around. and get what needs to be done, done.. we need to take of the kid gloves!!!!!!