ClixSense Check Fees

United States
February 6, 2008 1:03pm CST
I've seen alot of ClixSense members discussing the check fees at ClixSense. As many of you know, ClixSense charges a fee of $3 to send you a check once you reach the minimum. When you're working on your first payout, that fee seems pretty high when you consider that $3 on a $10 payout is a whopping 30%. What seems to be overlooked is the fact that you can reduce the percentage of your earnings you lose to the check fee by simply adjusting your minimum to a higher amount. When you select your minimum at $20, you have effectively reduced the fees to approximately 15%. This is where I have mine set and have been getting a check at least every other month (8 checks in 11 months). ClixSense has a good track record of paying their members and on time each month, with plenty of payout proofs being posted, so if you're willing to wait a bit longer, adjust your minimum even higher. With a $50 minimum selected, you have reduced the fees to only about 6% of your earnings. The highest minimum you can select is $100 but if you really want to cut down on the check fees, this option cuts that $3 check fee to a mere 3%.
2 people like this
8 responses
@kingcrapper (1536)
• United States
1 Mar 08
It sounds like the bst way to go is to run it to $100 so that the fee in lower compared to the payout! What I am going to do is run my webcash programs until December and then cash them all in at once...that would either make a nice investment in the stock market (my favorite form of 'gambling') or some nice Christmas presents! Do you have multiple sources of income? How do you leverage your time?
1 person likes this
• United States
6 Mar 08
It sure is alot easier when a person has alot of referals. Then again, for those people who look as this as a hobby rather than a business, it is nice easy way to earn some extra coin here and there. Save the amount and then cash out once a year! Almost like a 'forced savings plan' except ya have to work for it!
1 person likes this
@Jlyn12 (56)
• United States
8 Feb 08
I am a relatively new to this program and appreciate the tip. The $3 fee did seem terribly high so anyway to reduce it is good news.
• United States
28 Feb 08
Has increasing your activity made a difference yet?
@kingcrapper (1536)
• United States
28 Feb 08
I am at $8 on the free memebership and would like to know if it would be worth it to spend $10 (when I get to it) to upgrade! Are there more links, more cash to be made? What is whole operation with a premium membership...is it worth the efforts (I have no affilitates at this time)? Any advice?
• United States
7 Mar 08
Looks like I just made my first referal in clixsense today! That make one in Mylot and another in clixsense! Too sweet! Thre are just certain things that can give people abit of an edge and that is their hobbies! If they start and enjoy a hobby that is marketable it can cause them to get more income (gift cards, webcash, etc) and make make the difference between making int and not making it! I would run clixsense at home but got nailed with a bunch of viruses. Don't know whether it came directly from them or not but I uses this PC for business and can't afford for it to go down. Did hook up a free copy of AGF (?). Any recommnendations?
• Malaysia
13 Feb 08
in any money earning site, the very first payout is normally the pain due to the payout charges. But as you develop and build a stable foundation for your online money opportunities, these charges are merely a small fee to pay.
• United States
13 Feb 08
I have to say I agree. For me, the fees paid have only been a small percentage of my earnings. :)
@vinay049 (1878)
• India
7 Mar 08
i have joined this site but can you tell me how much money will they cut from my account i am from india??? please tell me at what money should i ask my payout to get maximum of my earning?? i hope you will help me.
1 person likes this
• United States
7 Mar 08
Probably $20 or $50 would work best for you. ClixSense will only keep $3 for each check that you request but I don't know about the fees at you bank when you get the check and cash it. For that, you would need to check with your local bank.
@archat (24)
• India
28 Feb 08
Then tell some website where we can earn money i am new to this and first one i got is mylot
• United States
28 Feb 08
Hello and welcome to MyLot archat. MyLot was a good place to start. :) I have quite a number of sites I participate in listed in my profile. Since you're an international member, let me recommend a site from my page called Powerline Refer Club. The get paid sites they have included are all free to join and available for international members. It has a small collection of sites but it's a good one to get started with and I've already received payouts from some of them. :)
@mishastar (734)
• United States
6 Feb 08
I don't know why clixsense doesn't use paypal like the other paying sites. Wouldn't it be easier for them? Another question, do you have referrals? because receiving 8 checks in 11 months is alot!
1 person likes this
@lilybug (21107)
• United States
6 Feb 08
I made payout for the first time since joining in mid October of 2007. I was not thrilled about the $3 check fee at first, but today when I checked the mail I had gotten my check already. I am no longer going to complain about the check fee because they pay you so much faster than most other sites. I got a check for over $14 after my $3 deduction.
1 person likes this