the pink and brown checkered shorts...

@Zelmarq (12585)
Cebu City, Philippines
October 9, 2008 5:25pm CST
I went to the mall yesterday and as usual wen to my favorite shops just looking and window shopping. I accompanied a friend who asked for help in buying shirt. I also went looking for shorts that and other stuff and saw this realy cute checkered pink and brown shorts, I know i was best for playing badminton. I went inside the fitting room, it was great it looked on me, then the post I made a day ago here on mylot came to me in a flashback and alas! I went out folded it back and tried to convince myself that it was not a good buy.LOL I know I sour graped and it was the best. I dont want to practice impulse buying and it was the start of what I called simple living. I still have many shorts for badminton at home and it was not really that essential. Have a nice day my friends and take care!
1 person likes this
4 responses
@iyah10 (4115)
• Kuwait
14 Oct 08
I do agree with you friend that if it is not necessary then you have to hold your belt tight until it won't break at all just to have an improvement in life.....
1 person likes this
@Zelmarq (12585)
• Cebu City, Philippines
14 Oct 08
Coz if we will not hold our belts the we are in the lossing end.
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
10 Oct 08
I owuld say good for you ! when ya have enough shorts ya dont need more!
1 person likes this
@Zelmarq (12585)
• Cebu City, Philippines
11 Oct 08
Yes thats very true my friend. Thank you for sharing.
@GardenGerty (157427)
• United States
10 Oct 08
They often say that if you put an impulse item back and go away for a few days you will find that you did not want it that bad. You can just enjoy the cuteness there on the shelf. I stay away from places that tempt me, it is a lot easier.
@Zelmarq (12585)
• Cebu City, Philippines
10 Oct 08
Thats what I did, enjoyed the cuteness and got rid of it.
1 person likes this
@aseretdd (13730)
• Philippines
10 Oct 08
The same thing happened to me a few days ago... i went to the mall for my mystery shopper stint... and while waiting for the time... i looked at some items in the department store... and saw a lot of things that i really like... but decided not to buy anything... since my purpose there is to do a job... that would help me earn more to pay the bills... So congratulations to the both of us... for not succumbing to temptation...
@Zelmarq (12585)
• Cebu City, Philippines
10 Oct 08
WOw, I thought im the one having these struggles. ANd thats a great congratulatons for both of us. Have a nice day and take care!!!