PTC goal... to be clicking up to $1 a day!

@ahgong (10064)
Singapore
October 27, 2008 10:45pm CST
We are all sick of people posting their programs and try to get referrals to their site. Well, this is NOT one of those postings. I am here to become your referral if you would read on. Currently I am updating my blog on making free money online. You can view my blog from my profile. Well, I was going thru the PTC programs I am on and I find that I am not able to make a lot of money from these PTC currently. But I am sort of tired of clicking but not making dollars in my account. So I want to see if I can make more. With so many programs on the internet, it is impossible to be able to join all of them and test all of them out. So this is what I want to do. I want to be able to click enough mails within one day to reach a dollar. It does not matter how many sites I have to go thru. I can be clicking 4 mails on one site that pays me $0.04 for my efforts and then 8 from another that pay me $0.08 for my efforts. As long as all of them adds up to about a dollar a day, I am open. So share with me what PTC sites you are on that pays you. I am willing to explore them and join up as your referral. Conditions: 1) I want to be introduced to sites that pay. So be sure you are able to provide some form of payment proof. Preferable if you can show me at least proofs of two payouts for the site/program that you are introducing to me. Otherwise, I would not bother to take a look at the link you send me. 2) The sites introduced must use either Alertpay, paypal or e-gold. These are the only payment processors I am willing to use. Anything else, I will not be bothered. 3) DO NOT post the referral links here. Request to add me as a friend. Then post the link via PM. Or direct me to your blog or personal website, and I would be more than willing to go and take a look. Again, if the first two rules are not satisfied, I will not bother to sign up or take a second look. So, what are you waiting for? Share with me your links so that I can be your referral!
4 people like this
3 responses
@curiousman (2427)
• Malaysia
28 Oct 08
Hope I'm not too late. Matrixmails! It has been paying for 8 years! So, you'll get paid. The minimum payout is just 2 dollars! Join me! the link is in my profile! Thanks.
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
28 Oct 08
Interesting concept you got there curiousman. How does this concept of being in a group work to earn from scammers? Will this be considered as scamming as well if you join? How does one earn from being in the group then? Please share and elaborate more details about your group.
@jamesgrub (673)
• United States
28 Oct 08
hi i have 2 websites you might be interested in i sent you a friend request if you want to message me when you get it. one of them you can get to payout really fast as its only $1 payout.
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
21 Nov 08
Well, updated my blog again. A few of the programs I am on bit the dust. So took them off the list already. The ones indicated as paying still do. I am still open to more. Any good ones to recommend. Those that are not already on my list?
• Ukraine
28 Oct 08
I can provide you many sites if you want. But I won`t prove you anything by screenshoting or something else. You want to learn if it pays? Read the forums. Chech the FAQs. Even the proof does not help everytime. They may pay 2-3 times and then not.
1 person likes this