why do married man still interested looking for other woman?

Philippines
November 29, 2008 3:26am CST
i dont know am keep asking and interviewing guys who are married or not, live-ins whatever... why they still do and have intentions on other woman where in actually they have already wives!? oh i dont know, but am just confuse to men, although they insist men and women have the same reasons and women are doing the same or cheating too.. those who wants to join or participate in here, thank you very much in advance.. you understands my confusion and this question.
6 responses
@eiram25 (1076)
• Philippines
29 Nov 08
i wish i have the answer but i too have the same question.i think they're not satisfied anymore with the ones they're with or it's just that they want to prove their virility or something,the "macho" image as they say.i think men have yet to explain why most of them do these things.happy mylotting!
1 person likes this
• Philippines
30 Nov 08
oh yeah i think so too, just to prove their macho image.. thats one kind of reason. actually am asking this to everyone because i have a boyfriend, and he is a married man. am just wondering what totally he wants from me? totally confuse that i want a definite answer perhaps. i dont know but thank you for giving that idea, that made me think that it is possible reason too.. oh well thank you miss eiram!:)
@eiram25 (1076)
• Philippines
30 Nov 08
gosh! thanks for the BR! happy mylotting!
@meow1978 (190)
• Malaysia
29 Nov 08
Today is a new world compare to last time. Nowadays, we have more choice and freedom. Thanks to technology and we are exposed to the new world and easy access to the world. Do you ever the world is getting smaller. Our circle of friend is getting bigger. It is always easy for us to socialize nowadays. cell phone, internet, public place, working place and more. Everyday if we are having the same routine, we will feel bored. Same goes to relationship. Once in a while people tend to spice up their life. Once the tried it and they feel the thrill and will do it again and again and so on. I have made a survey too. Usually, guy will cheat on their wife when they are around. Whenever they are outstation or somewhere far away, men do not tend to cheat.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
30 Nov 08
oh really!??? is that true!? when they are far away from there wives they dont tend to cheat is that what ur saying!? oh i see.. and also as they say when wives usually scold or nag their husbands , the tendency is that husbands usually try to find it to others wherein they could feel their importance and wherein they could express their superiority more than to their wives who seems more dominating to them.. well thank you so much meow for sharing! hihi have a nice day!
@stephcjh (38473)
• United States
29 Nov 08
I have no idea. It used to drive me crazy when my husband did that to me. I told him to go be with someone else if he has to stare out other women.
• Philippines
30 Nov 08
hahah! well stephcjh i think your a jealous wife too.. but mostly as they say men are just used to it, and its their nature to look or should i say stare to women, but if they tend to do or behave more than that well thats the problem... thats the time they should be scolded. ahaha! thank you so much for sharing! i appreciate it
@wild_ran (30)
• India
29 Nov 08
Simple thats in men blood.Watch around the animal world. All male animal having more then one female or u may say multi female partner. Human too a creature made by God may be a superior one but still one of those animal. Its suppose to be a common tendency. Thats what i think.U may differ.
• Philippines
30 Nov 08
oh i see.. yeah thats typically another reason behind.. but what am asking is if ever you were married would you still have the same conviction? or are u a married person already? ok whatever it is thats your opinion, just wondering if that idea came from a single or a married person. confuse again, haha whatever it is.. thanks wild_ran! yeah ur name says it-all! have a great day!
• India
30 Nov 08
ha ha ha Men will be men. Men are polygamous by nature and love to have variety. If you eat a meal, do you like to eat the same things everyday? i am sure you eat a variety of fooed an ddo not stick to one thing day after day after day. it is something like that with us men. When we see something beautiful we like to get closer. When we come across a beautiful woman, we naturally get attracted. It is like a bee attracted to a flower. They may be committed to one yet would love to taste another too. It is natural i think.
• Philippines
4 Dec 08
haha! i see.. but how about trust and respect? you mean we dont have to expect that men like you wouldnt deserves trust from women? hihihi. well thanks for sharinG! :)
@ralphido (842)
• India
29 Nov 08
well just because you eat home made food usually doesn't mean occasionally you can't go out to have something nice for a change...;)
• Philippines
30 Nov 08
hahaha! ok .. nice one. oh my goodness.. lol! well thank you for an honest response. have a great day ahead! haha