Are you earning enough online???

money -  cash.jpg 500 x 333 | 76kB
tj-inthehouse.blogspot.com
@marquis (159)
Philippines
February 1, 2009 5:45pm CST
I can say that I am earning enough online, myLot and Ciao. Well, I can say that I am earning much in my work and business but online it is just fine. I am online regularly but I am not that active in myLot because I can say that I am earning much in the other website easily and faster than in myLot but I am enjoying myLot as well. Its just most of the time, I can not find good discussions to respond to. Are you earning enough online???
5 people like this
18 responses
• Philippines
3 Feb 09
Not yet, Its been two months now since I started online earning so far my paypal account is still empty. I guess I have to work harder.
• Philippines
3 Feb 09
I don't think I am earning enough just yet coz I have just started with mylot and neobux. I do hope that day will come though when I can say that I earn enough online.
@longbangod (1785)
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
My answer is NO. I am not earning enough online. It's too little but at least for an extra income, its okay already. Good that you are earning that much, I hope i could earn more in the next months too!
@mariposaman (2959)
• Canada
3 Feb 09
I would like to earn online. I should have hundreds of dollars more than I have because a lot of place offering money never pay; I do not mind working or spending the time but I want to be paid as promised. The only people who seem to be the ones making good money are the scammers and spammers while the rest of us are left with breadcrumbs.
• Japan
2 Feb 09
Don`t really know just yet. I just started out. So when I have had a chance to work a full month we will see how much I can actually earn. i would guess here on this site that it would be around $5.00.But I also write several blogs so if i`m lucky maybe $200 a month.
@dmrone (746)
• United States
2 Feb 09
No.i am not earning alot online. I would like to make more than the little i am making right now. I am onlin all the time it seems, and i can't seem to make enough to actually say i am even earning anything, but i am not going to give up.
@KrauseHome (36448)
• United States
2 Feb 09
Well, I am earning a little bit from all of the stuff I am doing, and that is OK but it would be nice if it could be a little higher. I do easily reach payout in here each month, and I have other stuff I do to earn $$ but in time would Love it to be what I make working for someone else indeed. I know it does take time and maybe one day I will get there. But I also continue to have Fun while I am trying to get there as well.
@subha12 (18441)
• India
2 Feb 09
not really. i was only at mylot for 2 yrs. just recently joined ciao. I am making some money there. in other cases not really.
• Singapore
2 Feb 09
I must say that I'm not earning enough. If I can cover my expenses with my online earnings, I'd be happy. If there is anything extra above that, it's a bonus. At this moment, I'm only earning enough to cover for my cell phone bills every month. I'm hoping to slowly earn more to cover other household expenses. I'm looking into freelance writing. So far, there are a couple of opportunities out there and hoping to earn more this year as compared to last year.
@manoj1502 (854)
• India
2 Feb 09
I am happy with what i am getting in my lot itself.I am not a active worker but use to work in regular intervals. Be happy Take care
• India
2 Feb 09
my earning in internet is not that much good ...my earning is just $3 a month which is a very small amount...i am planning to join in many sites .....i try my best to earn lots of money from internet....happy myloting and have a nice day....
@modstar (9605)
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
I think i'm earning enough online with myLot alone. I mean it's not as high as a real job but personally i thinks it's enough for me as long as i meet the monthly payout. It's not much really but it's better than not earning before like how i used my computer years ago.
• Tunisia
2 Feb 09
Not so much, perhaps some $, it's very diffiicult to earn online and most of times you have to spend money first!
• United States
2 Feb 09
To be honest with you am ot earning as much as I would like online, because I guess am trying to see what works and what doesn't there re so many survey sites and many of them have a a certain amount you must reach before cashing out before you can cash out, and between me finding a system that really works for me in SL and figuring what works and what doesn't is kinda hard for me. So in my part am still going to work hard at finding away to earn the money I want online. I know that it's possible because I've read how others have down it and it brings me hope that I can do that to.
• United States
1 Feb 09
Anything earned on mylot is good enough for me, any penny extra for doing next to nothing is great. The money here accumulates, and it is money that I would not have otherwise. I look forward to saving it all for my vacations, gotta save up for the Bahamas next December/January!
• Philippines
2 Feb 09
I'm not earning so much as i would wish too. Honestly I'm still on the road of this earning money online. I'm not new in mylot, I just stopped months ago after a first comment I posted then I'm back.. just got back a few days ago. I'll just get myself acquainted with everything here. I'm not planning on posting 50 comments a day, idk I think I'll just post whenever I like it. One thing, I'm not earning on neobux as I'm standard there.
@patbinc (57)
• Haiti
2 Feb 09
Hi marquis, enough is a veru relative term...as in it does not have a standard measure of quantity. I am earning some money online, however by my own definition of enough, I can't really say am earning enough. And I am not earning enough because i am establishing myself online at the moment and I just have too much in my hands - a 24 hour say is not enough for me :-)lol! All the same I do hope I will be making enough to take a well deserved break and travel the world! All the best in your online ventures!
@iansheila (175)
• Philippines
1 Feb 09
im still starting in this online thing, so i really cant tell... if i am to ask you, are u earning much? cos i wanna earn badly.. i got no job now, can anyone help me pls?