Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!

Scorned woman - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
@ahgong (10064)
Singapore
February 26, 2009 2:35am CST
I was watching a local TV series about how dreams can become a reality if we put our heart and mind to it. In the show, there is a sub plot about a man who ran away from his wedding on the day itself, leaving the bride at the altar to the fury of the parents of both families. And as an act of revenge, the jilted bride started to plot means and ways to make the man who left her at the altar suffer for his actions. First she gained the confidence of the family. Then get employed as the CFO of the family business. And slowly, using policy change as the excuse, wreak havoc within the company ranks. AND then slowly kill the business by diverting the customers to other sources. The worst part of it is, when the company finally managed to clinched a business deal that could tide them over, she went to buy out all the materials from the market, creating a temporary shortage such that the company cannot meet its commitment to the deal and have to close down the company and declare bankruptcy. And in the whole ordeal, the father who built the company from scratched, was so agitated by the events that unfolded, he suffered a stroke. And later died when he heard that the company that he put his life into is to be wounded up. This woman is vicious! And just yesterday, there was a news report of a woman who is asking for an outragous amount of alimony from her husband who she is divorcing due to extra marital affairs. Even though the husband was the cause of the break down in the marriage, the judge threw out her request for a more than $4000 per month alimony from a husband who is drawing a pension of about $2000 a month. Citing that the woman is spending well beyond her means and claming extravagance that is way too ridiculous to be granted. I mean, when a woman is scorned, she must have her revenge? And to what extend will she go to extract her revenge on the person who caused her pain? Will she ever stop? Or does an external, more powerful entity be required to step in to stop the whole ordeal?
3 people like this
3 responses
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
27 Feb 09
Hopefully i get the show correct this time, u are talking about, Dream chasers, ah?? lol =D I did only managed to watched some episodes but i dunno the full story of what happened.. hehe ^_^ But anyway, one thing for sure, man can be heartless but woman can be even more heartless when they are being pushed to their limit.. Woman are vicious only if we stepped on their tails, if not, they are gentle by nature and wont go to such means for revenge ^_^ I'm sure it's always the guys whom cuased them to behave in that way, because one dun see or hear woman reacting in that way so often.. It's either the woman loved their spouse too much that, their hatred for them is just as much ^_^
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
27 Feb 09
Yep, you got the show right. It is the show Dream Chasers now showing on Channel 8. And on the contrary, the cause of a woman's vindictiveness may not necessarily be caused by men all the time. There are cases where the woman is vindictive cos it is her character. And there is no stopping her. It is just whether the time and the opportunity are there to let her be vindictive. Trust me, I have witness it myself. And it ain't pretty!
1 person likes this
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
27 Feb 09
Character is being build up over time and experiences ^_^ SO, whatever u see now, might now be caused directly by a 'him', but he is the one to make her explode nad behaving the way she is ^_^ It's just that, the poor guy has to take everything that the woman has suffered over the years, all at one go.. hehe ^_^
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
2 Mar 09
That is why I am asking, where does the line get drawn to say this is enough. Every thing has been paid back! No more, no farther!
1 person likes this
@zweeb82 (5653)
• Malaysia
26 Feb 09
Wow!~Get them ticked & you're in for serious trouble!~ AHahaThe pic is very funny!~ Nice one, haha
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
26 Feb 09
Yeah, I sort of know from watching all the different shows about how women extract revenge on the men who wronged them. The question is why so vicious? What would make them stop? What would gain their forgiveness in the whole ordeal so that they can do no more harm to the people around the ones they are targeting?
1 person likes this
@zweeb82 (5653)
• Malaysia
26 Feb 09
It seems that the bitter root within has allowed hatred to spawn?!
1 person likes this
• United States
26 Feb 09
Damn right! You never ever want to make a woman angry because when a woman is really angry, she can do some heavy damage. I should know, I've been there. After my mother and I lost my brother, we were ready to kill my step-father for some of the things he said and did. In fact, I have been making my step-father pay everyday for the things that he has done to my brother and me. Women are serious forces to be reckoned with.
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
26 Feb 09
What in the world happened to make you so furious about some one? And how far would you go to get back at the person who hurt you? When will you stop? Is there no repentance for the person who wronged you?
1 person likes this
• United States
27 Feb 09
He made my life a living Hell. He made me feel like $h!+ and I don't even want to begin to tell you what he did to my brother. It'll stop when he gets on his hands and knees and says admits that he is wrong, and that he is sorry for everything that he ever did.
1 person likes this