Have you ever wanted to kick someone so bad...

Kicking the crap out of someone! - There are some butt holes that just seem to take the last straw when ever they can.
So much so, you really love to want to put that boot on his butt so that he can wake up his bloody idea that he is a jerk!
@ahgong (10064)
Singapore
February 26, 2009 3:31am CST
... so just that you can wake up his bloody idea on how things are? I mean, I have met my share of jerks. And I have dealt with my share of butt holes. But there are some that just seem to take the last straw when ever they can. So much so, you really love to want to put that boot on his butt so that he can wake up his bloody idea that he is a jerk! That the way this jerk does things is just not the right way to do it. And that it is making everyone around him miserable! And a good kick up his behind may just do the trick to jump start the thinking juices! Much like you would a TV set when it refuses to show any images. Whack whack on the side and wah~lah~~~ instant beautiful picture! I know of such people like that. But the problem is, we cannot do as we'd love to (kick his sorry behind to kingdom come) so that he can feel part of the pain he is inflicting on the people around him. Do you have such instances of feelings too? How do you deal with it?
1 person likes this
2 responses
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
27 Feb 09
Of course i will feel the same way when i cam across someone like that.. But then, i will only be able to handle it if i have got some kind of power in my hands, before i can make that person suffer and yet i seem right in doing that.. lol =D It happens to me when i was in the army, and i happened to be the shift IC.. I've got one 'boy' under me, and he was the real troublemaker.. He was so immature and insensible that my sgt even almost came to blows with him, and yet that boy still complained to my encik!! Just when we thought we are powerless to him, my sgt then said, use my authourity over him and try to make him suffer.. haha =D That works, but only for a while before he got into trouble again, and i have to change my ways of dealing with him again.. lol =D So for u, when u meet such a person, always try to deal with him in many other ways, as those ple are 'flexible' when they do not want to understand the whole situation thing.. they are just pretending and so the more he wants to drag everybody, the more u have to drag him down together.. Play along with him, is the only solution ^_^
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
2 Mar 09
I know what you mean. I too have been in that situation before when I was serving my service. But when you have to play along at the expense of your personal time, it is difficult. And tiring at the same time! Really, at times, I sure wish I have the powers of a Jedi to influence the thinking of such people. Then the world would be a happier place. At least, for me, it would be!
1 person likes this
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
2 Mar 09
lol =D Would u choose tiring over scolding over no fault of yours?? I will surely be choosing the tiring part because it means more fun at work.. lol =D
1 person likes this
@JenInTN (27514)
• United States
2 Mar 09
I think there is always a person here and there that could do some good from a whack or two. Unfortunately there are more of them than we could manhandel into the realworld.I usually just take a deep breath and imagine kicking them.LOL.
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
2 Mar 09
That is as far as we can go anyways. Otherwise, we would be dealing with a messy tangle with the law anyways. But there are times when you really feel that your limits are breeched. And you just gotta gripe about it!