Nothing is impossible...

@ahgong (10064)
Singapore
March 2, 2009 1:51am CST
If you have the will, there will be a way. That is a common saying that we have all heard. But have you ever practiced it in your life? Things are always happening around us. And whether we will succeed or not, ultimately depends on how much you want something and what you will do to go get it. To me, the saying If you have the will, there will be a way, it is simply saying if you want something, and you want it bad enough, you will create a desire. And when that desire burns bright enough, you will develope the will to make it happen. And when that will is formed, the way will come as we are more perceptive to opportunities that comes our way with regards to the thing we want. The question is: Have you ever had the will to do something, but the way never came to make it come true? Or You did have the will to do something, and the way came, but you never recognized it and let that opportunity slipped you by? Or You did have the will to do something, and the way came, but the end result did not come out as you pictured it in your mind? Do share!
1 person likes this
2 responses
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
2 Mar 09
haha =D Will and way comes hand in hand.. They cant do without any one of them.. Because with no, WIll, there will be no goal, and with no goal, there's nothing to look forward in life and it means, we dunno which path to take.. haha =D Also, even when one has got the, Will, it also depends on if they have the power and patience to see them through it.. If not, when both will and way are presented to us, it's of no use too ^_^ Whatever it is, to me, Will must always come before way.. And when one actually succeed in getting what they want, it wont be, NOthing is impossible, but rather, Impossible is nothing.. lol =D I'm someone with strong willed and i truly believe so myself ^_^ Most of the time, i make full use of both and results will normally turned out better than what i expected ^_^
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
5 Mar 09
That is good to hear indeed! TO be able to use both will and way to get ahead. Something that not many people can master. And to make the impossible become nothing, well, that is good! A mindset which I have not fully broken out off. Maybe I could take a leave outta your book eh?
1 person likes this
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
5 Mar 09
lol =D It takes alot of determination and patience to do so ^_^ One must have the fighting spirit and never say die attitude ^_^ ONce the desire is there, everything is gonna carry out smoothly.. If not, try training your brain power instead ^_^ It definitely helps alot ^_^
@au_dawn (76)
• Philippines
2 Mar 09
Well there are instances wherein I really want something and I even have the means of doing it in my mind, but somehow when I started doing it and everything seems okay I will eventually lose my motivation. So in this case, I'm thinking that I guess I don't really like what I thought I would really like because my drive isn't enough for me to continue pursuing it. The second one is kind of weird I think. How can a person really want something an not recognize the possible ways there are.So basically something like this haven't happened to me yet. Anyway, when it comes to having opportunities escape you, I remember there was this one time I let a really good job opportunity passed me by ( that is what people around me told me ). Actually I'm thinking that I just made a choice not to go for it since I don't have that much motivation or drive to do it. As for results not turning out the way I pictured it, this happened to me a lot. I don't even know where to start. :D For me, even though the something didn't turn out to the way I wanted it to be, I feel glad somehow. In the end, Id end up realizing that it's not because I've done something wrong in the process, but its because it's not really meant for me. It's easier to accept the result this way.
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
5 Mar 09
Yeah... I agree with you my friend. At least, when you made up your mind on something, and you pursue it, you will know whether it is for you or not. If you never even bother to make that will to try and pursue it, you will never know for sure whether the thing you want is suitable for you or not. Thanks for sharing!