Finally got the icons to work properly!

@ahgong (10064)
Singapore
March 10, 2009 10:48pm CST
I finally got the icons of the payment proofs to work properly on my blog! And I feel so good to have gotten it done! Finally! Check out the beautiful icons I got! http://gnmdoubletomillion.blogspot.com/2009/03/mylot-today-10-mar-2009.html I just have to shout about it cos I feel so proud of myself today! Have you ever done something for yourself and feel so good about it, you just have to share it with anyone and everyone?
3 people like this
3 responses
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
11 Mar 09
Icons?? hehe ^_^ I will check it out later ^_^ Yeah, i do feel the same way and i will wanna share it with ple around me too.. BUt there will be ple whom sees us as bragging and they do get jealous.. lol =D Thus, i will only share in things whereby i'm really strong in, and that they know that cant do it too.. lol =D
2 people like this
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
11 Mar 09
lol =D SO, it's all the $$$$ signs huh??
2 people like this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
11 Mar 09
Yeah... ICONS! Finally got them icons to show up properly! Hate to us ethe blogger.com editor. Makes a mess of all my nicely laid out html codes! BUt no choice. Using tables in the site is a nightmare! Everything have to be in one single line in order for the table to be rendered properly! Took me a while to adjust the tables and its content properly so that they are shown and displayed the way I want it in the various browser! That is why I feel so good about getting it all done and done right!
1 person likes this
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
11 Mar 09
lol =D It's too much of a hassle for me to be doing all those things.. hehe ^_^ THus, i will not even bother to start in the 1st place.. lol
1 person likes this
• Singapore
11 Mar 09
Wah, you mean now every payment proof post will have a new golden dollar icon, that's so cool. I am going ga-ga already. PS.: I tried slicethepie yesterday, reviewed 5 songs and what do I get? I think any of those 5 reviews should net me 20 bucks at least. Internet is cheapening my talents.
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
11 Mar 09
Yep yep yep! I am doing an annual payment proof! So every icon would show the amounts and proof earned for that year! 5 songs and what did you get? 20 bucks for 5 reviews? Where to go to post reviews to get that kinda rate?
@mentalward (14691)
• United States
11 Mar 09
I feel your joy and sense of accomplishment! Yes, I've had a few of those moments in my lifetime, so I can understand what you're feeling right now. Congratulations! A great big ol' pat on the back for you! I've created many websites and sometimes there would be one tiny little thing missing from the coding that kept the entire thing from working properly. Sometimes, I'd have to search for days to find that missing semi-colon or missing code but, once I found it, AHA! What a GREAT feeling! So, go ahead and be proud of yourself... you've earned it!
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
11 Mar 09
Yeah... I think so too my friend! That is why I am shouting to the whole world my achievements! Heh heh... Now I just feel so good looking at the money signs that I have added. And those money signs all point to the correct payment proof too! I sure hope more people will view my blog and go see the payment proofs I posted!