Finally! My patience paid off! It is PAYDAY!!

@ahgong (10064)
Singapore
March 11, 2009 1:27pm CST
Woo~Hoo~! Been so busy with the new year and the celebrations that have to be celebrated at the beginning of the year, I clean forgot that I requested payment from hits4pay at the end of last year and am expecting a payout at the beginning of the year! And I finally did! Read about it in my blog! http://gnmdoubletomillion.blogspot.com/2009/03/mylot-today-11-mar-2009.html I am so happy that I did get paid from this program! I sure am looking forward to more payouts from hits4pay! This program is good if you have lots and lots of referrals. Then the payouts would be faster. Otherwise, a lot of patience is needed to get to the minimum payout sum. Do you have programs like that in your list? One where the accumulation of money is slow and you need a lot of patience to wait for payday!
3 people like this
6 responses
@lusirafa (944)
11 Mar 09
Congrats on that ! At last, somebody with hits4pay payment proof. So the site isn't a scam after all :) So how long did it take to reach the payout ? And how many refs you've got ? I'm also a hits4pay member but still far from my payout.
@lusirafa (944)
11 Mar 09
OMG 2 years with a lot of refs :O That's why so many of it's impatient members declare it's a scam. But thanks again to inform that the sites do pay. I'll stick to it to fill my online time.
1 person likes this
@sajuman (1854)
• India
12 Mar 09
Really...congrats..There are so many scam site here...don't believe in anything..thoroughly check it out...They will not pay..i joined many sites and only some payed money..so beware of scams..I think this site is also a scam...Did you got any payment... Any way thanks for the discussion...
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
12 Mar 09
It seems like sajuman is not reading my discussion at all! I posted that I got paid! AND that this site is not scam. It just takes longer than most other programs to get to payout level. Sheez~~~! IF you do not have proof that this site that I am talking about is scam, then don't go around screaming scam! Don't be like chicken little and start screaming the sky is falling cos his head got hit by an acorn!
@sajuman (1854)
• India
16 Mar 09
Sorry i it got hurt you..i only mean to warn you..it is only my personal experience..that's why i am telling you..So don't get nervous..Again sorry..
@maddie007 (141)
• United States
11 Mar 09
Congrats!
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
12 Mar 09
Thank you!
@yadav8797 (1211)
• India
17 Mar 09
hi ahgong, congrats!!!!!!!!!for getting paid from hits4pay.its good legit website but its very slwo to earn money.you are right friend, if you does not referrals then you will keep patience for longtime to reach minimum payout over the website. its difficult for many people like us. best of luck for your good future, happy mylotting
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
17 Mar 09
Thanks! Yeah... the program is slow if you do not have a large downline. And patience is the key to getting to payout level.
@maxilimian (3099)
• Indonesia
13 Mar 09
I'm not the member of it, but anyway congrats for you ahqong the feeling about final payday after long awaiting is really great How lucky you are
1 person likes this
@JenInTN (27514)
• United States
11 Mar 09
Congrats on you payment! The only site I'm a member of that is turning out to be a slow site for payout is sizeofpaper. I have not been doing paid sites but just this year so I'm not familiar with a lot of them. I don't really have anybody up for referral either.
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
12 Mar 09
Size of paper? What site is that? Can share the link with me? I wouldn't mind exploring another site if it pays.