Where Oh' Where is my Grandmother???

United States
April 3, 2009 4:59pm CST
I got off from work early today so I immediately went to have another visit with my Grandmother and to my surprise my stepbrother met me at the door of my Grandmother's house. He said, "that my stepmother had taken my Grandmother with her on a vacation." Do you suppose that he could have lied to me yet again? Did we have storms today or what and here comes another one... Hmmmm?
1 person likes this
5 responses
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
4 Apr 09
Start checking out al lold folks homes for sure!
1 person likes this
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
4 Apr 09
good I dea as you never know if you will find her soon. I Would always have them on me or in truck pocket!
• United States
4 Apr 09
Good Idea now which area around me should I begin??? There are a lot of homes where she could be. I think this is a matter of abuse and violating the judges instructions. I think I'll carry my court transcript with me to make sure I don't get into any trouble.
@savak03 (6684)
• United States
3 Apr 09
Do they regularly try to block your access to your grandmother? I think that is criminal. Isn't there some way you can get an order of protection or something that would require them to let you see her?
1 person likes this
• United States
4 Apr 09
It is a domestic matter considered civil and not criminal and liars have the right to tell lies in our world because this is a lying world where liars rule. Certainly I have the right to see my Grandmother and certainly I have the right to find the truth. Reporting the abuse??? If a crime is committed and no one investigates the crime committed does that mean that a crime was not committed? At this point in time it appears that liars get rewarded.
@savak03 (6684)
• United States
4 Apr 09
It does seem that liars get to win more often than not anymore. Keep persevering because they will know payback when they see it.
1 person likes this
@riyasam (16556)
• India
4 Apr 09
why do you think he should lie to you...she might have genuinely gone on a vacation,unless he is in the habit of lying to you.you might be having your grannies number etc,contact her directly.
1 person likes this
@nanajanet (4436)
• United States
4 Apr 09
Oh, geez!! Maybe you can give her a necklace with a tracking device. The games they play!! UGH.
1 person likes this
• United States
4 Apr 09
The games they play is the problem, it is all about spending money that is not acquired through good stewardship and a frugal lifestyle. I have many thoughts to share, and so much to do... There is much more to this story... As far as I'm concerned these people need a new lease on life they think their life was Hell on Earth and so they made the life of my Grandmother and my life a Hell of an experience. There is a new day coming and the sun is about to rise with the son... I can't begin to tell you how this stinks to high heaven, during this very spiritual time... When is Good Friday? What was my Father's Birthday??? How awful can these people be??? My Mother and Sister and My Step Mother all included and doing this together... These people are horrible, this is horrid... Such disrespect...
4 Apr 09
Hi Gary, You have the right to see your grandmother so if he is lying or if its the truth, you have to report that. She has no right to take her on vacation without letting you know, so make a report, it will be in your favour. Good luck. Tamara
1 person likes this
• United States
4 Apr 09
Even if a report is made and there is no action upon the report what is the purpose then of making the report? I need to expose all the people or agencies that I have contacted, getting action in this matter is more difficult than pulling the truth out of a liar. I'm very frustrated... My Grandmother is very upset... I'm happy that I know the truth, and I will see what can be done to fix the problems... This is a new day... There are many choices...