Forex... indicators...

@ahgong (10064)
Singapore
May 25, 2009 1:28am CST
I know that there are many different kinds of tools to use to find entry points to set up a trade. Among them, trends and moving averages are the most common. Reading further, there are other indicators like Bolinger Bands, Parabolic Sars... etc. For those who are already trading or learning to trade, which indicator is your favorite? And why do you like to use those indicators as compared to others? How many combinations do you use to find your entry point? Please share.
1 person likes this
2 responses
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
26 May 09
NOpe, i dunno about any of them.. haha =D I'm not into trading just yet and i'm slowly learning too.. hehe ^_^ IT's not easy to gain the trade of trading and unless u have a minimum which u are able to use it as 'learning fees', only then u are able to succeed in it.. hehe ^_^ So far, i have not heard about and indicators or whatever kind of things before.. BUt if u wanna know more, u can try visiting SGX and maybe they can advise u too?? hehe ^_^
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
26 May 09
You are learning to trade forex too? Maybe we can form a group to learn together. So much more productive than just going at it alone. You know my PM. Let me know if you are going to learn forex. I would love to have a learning buddy on this journey. SGX is more for stocks, is it not? They have information about forex too? I will have to go check! Sitting in the office and not able to do any practice trade is really making me fidgety all over!
1 person likes this
@kun2349 (23381)
• Singapore
28 May 09
lol =D Yeah, i think i can ask my banker fren for some learning tips, and understand the world of forex.. haha =D Well, u can try if u happen to be working somewhere there.. haha =D haha =D Just be patient and learn the ropes slowly.. Because one cant afford to lose when we dun have that much of experience in the market ^_^
1 person likes this
• India
25 May 09
I am not that much good at trading. I have to learn more. I am looking forward for suggesions from other mylotters. By the way, which trading platform u use? DId you tried marketiva? I tried that a little. That's nice. Most of all, it gives us the opportunity to trade for free(you will get $5 bonus). You can also join if you havn't yet.
1 person likes this
@ahgong (10064)
• Singapore
25 May 09
I recently registered a marketiva account. Yet to install the application to try out their platform. I am using another demo account. I am considering eToro. If only there are more trading platform that allows for paypal funding.