What is your kitchen decor theme?

@amanda08 (647)
United States
June 14, 2009 9:24pm CST
WHat is your kitchen decor theme? I have been thinking of changing mine, but right now it is roosters... I am not sure what I should switch to so how about some ideas?
1 person likes this
3 responses
@kalaga (547)
• United States
15 Jun 09
i dont have a themed kitchen.i never thought about it too..lol.i buy whatever catches my eye...mainly simple flower themes or just plain whites.but iam interested to know this a bit more..so please tell us when u change it...and what theme u chose.next time when i shop i will think about buying according to some theme and see how it goes...all the best.
@amanda08 (647)
• United States
15 Jun 09
awww... thanks so much I will let you know what I pick... I do not know if I want to take a more contemporary approach or what... I am still very unsure of what to do.... I like my rooster theme but I am ready for something different!
15 Jun 09
wow I never even thought about a themed kitchen...mines just plain brown and green..very boring indeed, but now you've sparked my imagination. What do you do when you re-theme it? Do you paint?
@amanda08 (647)
• United States
15 Jun 09
paint and buy lil nick nacks and pictures and such that match the theme as well as floor mats and kitchen towels and curtains to match the theme... good luck with your new theme idea!!!
@phyrre (2317)
• United States
15 Jun 09
My kitchen is apple-themed. Coincidentally, so is my step-mother's, but she's obsessed and my was just accidental. My mother-in-law gave us an old set of dishes she had and they just happened to be apples. Then I found a beautiful fabric that was blue and white that I really wanted to use for curtains in the kitchen and that had apples and all sorts of fruit on it, so I made the curtains and the theme kind of accidentally became apples. :) It's not a bad theme, but it's not really us. We've kind of tried to change it to be more of a 'blue' theme, so now it's more of a blue apple theme...lol!
@amanda08 (647)
• United States
15 Jun 09
lol, that is funny, I sort of had the rooster theme pushed on me too that is mainly why I am wanting to change it... I had added red and blue lol... anyway, I still want to change it... I really just have no idea what to change it too....thanks for the comment!