Happy Birthday Jonathen...

United States
July 11, 2009 1:33pm CST
What can I do or say to make this a real special day, there is nothing that I can do as I can't come to see you. The liars and bullies are all around, they divide and hurt causing pain to mind and soul eventually they say it will take a toll physically... I keep doing the best that I can, for I know the cure is in the truth being known that Love is always the answer and true love is always true it never lies in order to hurt you. I hope one day you will come to understand the difference between the wicked and the good and you'll see the truth as it really is. The lie in the Bible and the work of the church is a path to destruction of mankind and all that is good as they promote a war for their false beliefs. A true friend and a good person knows the path to peace. Listen and remember to the things that I've shared with you, you'll soon one day know the real truth. The more you read of me the more you will know... Peace and Blessings, Sincerely, Daddy
1 person likes this
3 responses
@cripfemme (7698)
• United States
11 Jul 09
I'm so sorry that you won't see your son on his birthday. I'm not a parent yet, but I can't imagine doing that. I hope you at least get to call him and next year I hope you are there.
• United States
11 Jul 09
There is a long story to this problem, the short of it is that his mother is a liar and since her family has passed on her mother dying when she was only 10 she attached to my family and a woman we met when we first got together became a friend of the family and she was the worst liar and person on the face of the earth and this woman actually recruited my family to be like her. Reversed evangelism you might call it and it worked even on the church that we belonged to. Once the thinking of my wife was twisted enough to give up all that was required to make us a happy nest then it was easy to remove her from her marriage vows and begin to hate me instead of loving me. This impostor friend and the dynamics of greed and hypocrisy that my mother carried created the perfect storm for those who could use the system to cause harm in a way to abuse me. The friend, my mother and my step mother all worked it out so that I would look like the scum of the earth when they really had designs on things that were not theirs. Did they marry for love or for money? I would ask that question to my mother, my step-mother and my wife. The truth is they want to control things so that I can't breathe (emotionally.) They haven't just silenced me but emotionally they are trying to suffocate me preventing me from existing. For example my wife has this employer that will have me prosecuted for trespassing if I come onto the property whee my wife lives, my children live with my wife and so I can't visit with my children. The phone numbers have been changed with exception to a cell phone that I provided for my daughter that she doesn't have turned on very often... The whole situation is truly messed up and it is by the power of those claiming to have the authority to lie and being allowed to lie and get away with lying.
1 person likes this
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
12 Jul 09
Oh I do know that you wrote that straight from your heart and I am in hopes that he reads it and knows for sure that you really love him. HAPPYT BIRTHDAT JONATHEN
1 person likes this
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
12 Jul 09
am so sorry to hear this as it would do you both good to be able to talk and help clean the air!
1 person likes this
• United States
13 Jul 09
You should see what he writes on Twitter...
• United States
12 Jul 09
Thanks Lakota, I would know for sure that he knows and understands if he would call so that we could have another day together. The two of them are so brainwashed they really don't understand what is going on.
@leenie50 (3992)
• United States
11 Jul 09
Oh Great White, How sad that you cannot share your Son's Birthday with him. You deserve to be happy with the family that you love. I know you will never give up. You are strong and they need your strength. Happy Birthday to your Jonathen!!! Hugsssssssssss leenie
1 person likes this
• United States
12 Jul 09
Thanks Leenie, I appreciate your warm thoughts, it helps.