can friends become lovers?

@shhheila (1845)
Philippines
August 1, 2009 11:56pm CST
maybe you have read this discussion somewhere here in mylot. are there chances that friends may become lovers in reality? share you opinion.
2 people like this
4 responses
@kevchua (1004)
• Malaysia
2 Aug 09
Serious relationships all begin with friendship. From being an acquaintance, we slowly get to earn the trust of others and become their friends. Relationships bloom once we have become someone's good friend, and that's the time we get a more intimate. So, yes a friend can eventually become lovers, partners then eventually - if all goes well - husbands and wives. However, we cannot force a friend to become our lover. Take things as it comes, and let nature take its course :) Good luck
@eLsMarie (4346)
• Philippines
2 Aug 09
i agree... :) for a reason that two individuals are so comfortable with each other and their feelings are so mutual that they can adjust to their differences, some plans to develop more their relationship as friends into lovers...
@shhheila (1845)
• Philippines
3 Aug 09
yah thats true... all relationships in love all begins in friendship... its nice to have friends and become lovers... they already know each other and know each others traits and character. so it wont be a problem if they are compatible or not.
• India
2 Aug 09
yes sure friends become lovers because first due to friendship only they understand each others . they know about both of them very well and take care of them . so friends can become lovers
@shhheila (1845)
• Philippines
3 Aug 09
friends turning to lovers --- its not surprising, it all starts with friendship but ends with being lovers... understanding and trust is very important to maintain the relationship and make it lasts...
@rlaknar (616)
• India
2 Aug 09
Of course, it can be. Friendship is the easiest way to know people. If we know a person we can make the decision. A good friend can be a better half of the life. A friend can understand everything about a person and it make them unite.
@shhheila (1845)
• Philippines
3 Aug 09
yah i 100% agree with that , all people does. friendship is a way of knowing people, getting to know them inside out is important too... in friendship, friends trust each other and being honest in all ways! communication is important too...
• India
3 Aug 09
I think yes. I had it too with my experience. The distance of friendship and love is just a gap of a hair. It may take a flip either side. But we have to concious of the conversation we have with friends esp.with opposite s*x... Have a good day... Cheers...