Who is the Best Team in the NFL?

@cperry (151)
United States
November 3, 2009 6:36pm CST
I would like to hear your comments on who you think is the best team in the NFL right now. Looks like the Colts and the Saints are still undefeated at this point.
6 responses
@jillhill (37354)
• United States
4 Nov 09
Being from Minnesota I would have to say the Vikings.....we have only lost one game so far and with Farve on the team now I hope things go better. I really didn't have much faith in him when they signed him up but as I watch him interact with the other players I see that he is the kind that is truly a leader.
@cperry (151)
• United States
5 Nov 09
Minnesota is really good this year. I am a Ravens fan being from Baltimore and even though we should have won (missed field goal) against the Vikings I was impressed by Farve's performance. I was rooting for the Vikings against Pittsburgh but they let me down.
• United States
4 Dec 09
but dont forget minnesota won couple games by last second plays.... saints will be NFC champion. after Patriots game i guess they prove a lot...
@cperry (151)
• United States
29 Jan 10
You were right the Saints took the NFC championship. Do you think they will defeat the Colts?
• United States
9 Nov 09
Right now its the New Orleans Saints at 8-0. Their offense has always been Super Bowl Caliber but this year their Defense has stepped it up. I expect them to win at least 13 and get homefield through out the playoffs.
@cperry (151)
• United States
7 Dec 09
The Saints are gradually making me a believer even though the Redskins played them tough today.
• United States
10 Nov 09
I agree with this totally. Denver's offense and defense have both been exposed after being outscored 17-58 in their past 2 games which takes them out of the picture. A Colts-Saints Super Bowl would be an exciting shootout between 2 high powered offenses, however I think the Saints have more playmakers which would give them the edge. Minnesota cannot be counted out, however. With the Favre-Peterson-Harvin trio a big play is possible on every down.
@MrNiceGuy (4141)
• United States
4 Nov 09
Right now, I think the Saints are clearly the best team in football. They showed the ability to score LOADS of points, and they actually have a good defense too. I was surprised they were able to stand up to adversity against better teams. I would be surprised if they didnt make it far into the playoffs.
@cperry (151)
• United States
5 Nov 09
I think the Saints are very impressive. I still have a hard time envisioning them in the Super Bowl just yet. I still need more convincing.
@cperry (151)
• United States
20 Dec 09
With the Saints loss to the Cowboys, I have to go with the Colts as the best team right now.
• Mexico
4 Nov 09
I gotta say the Colts, and not because i'm a colts fan, is because they have been the only team that never had trouble beating its opponent. We've seen the trouble the Saints have had with the Dolphins and the Falcons. The Indianapolis Colts have a great offensive with tremendous receivers and acceptable running backs. Manning is a genious and he can lead his offensive to score. The defensive is getting better every season. With guys like Robert Mathis and Dwight Freeney, and also Bob Sanders and Antoine Bethea. I think and hope that this two teams will get to the SuperBowl. And i think Indianapolis will win it.
@cperry (151)
• United States
6 Nov 09
Yeah as long as they have Peyton, the Colts are always going to be a force to reckon with.
@cperry (151)
• United States
20 Dec 09
Looks like the Colts are still the top team. I'm so glad that they beat Jacksonville. It helped the Ravens playoff chances. I don't want to see the Colts go undefeated however.
@solared (1207)
• United States
4 Nov 09
Colts the Saints are beatable, the Dolphins should have beat them, and my Falcons should have beat them we flat out choked.
@cperry (151)
• United States
5 Nov 09
I agree that there is a good argument for the Colts as the best team right now.
@hbk2244 (180)
• United States
29 Jan 10
It's been the Colts from week one. Peyton Manning is proving why he's the best QB of all time. I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl a lot. This game should be high scoring wit the Colts pulling away at the end. Colts win 35-24/