Can We Trust PTC Sites with BuxHost Script?

Philippines
May 19, 2010 9:00pm CST
Im looking for trusted and legit PTC sites that are using BuxHost Script (sample is on the picture). Can they be trusted? Do you know any sites using buxhost script that are legit and trusted?
2 responses
@bloggeroo (2167)
• Philippines
20 May 10
I have not been paid by any BuxHost site just yet. I did try several and I'm down to the last one left in my portfolio, NorthBux. And from the looks of it, I won't be able to cash out on that one either. So, since 100% of my chosen BuxHost sites haven't yielded me a single dollar, it is highly probable that any ten new BuxHost site I join will also yield pretty much the same results. By the way, I have seen posts here claiming that BuxHost sites do pay, but I think they upgraded and just got paid early on. So far, I see very few BuxHost banners in most blogs that promote their referral links. Anyway, I'm not going to waste any more of time with these sites.
• Philippines
20 May 10
Oh, the site site im testing is like a member of GPTboycott or something like that, could that help its reputation?
@bloggeroo (2167)
• Philippines
20 May 10
Yup. I checked also. It's not listed. It seems that you're going to be on your own with this one.
• Philippines
20 May 10
Oh, sorry to hear that, im searching the site for legit sites i might try as well
@13tyates (1606)
• United States
20 May 10
I think you can trust those type of sites! It is not the site its self that makes it into a scam it is the owner that is a poor business owner. I would always look around and find out the owner of the site you want to join! If it is a good one then your set to go! If not then let everyone you know that it is a scam! Happy Mylotting!