no matter how much i try...

@Zelmarq (12585)
Cebu City, Philippines
June 10, 2010 12:34am CST
Wow, I never felt this tired this week. I went home early last monday and tuesday and now I have decided in my heart to stay longer (even if my feet felt so tired and wanted to embrace the comfort of my dark room). No matter how much I try, the pile of work just accumulate every single day. No matter how much I try my much is never enough. Im not not going to catch up with the work load. Im not alone, almost all of the people here feel the same, were on the same boat and at times, only crying in silence is the best way to cope. Im just glad that, even when I feel so hopeless, Im glad that im special to someone eyes, Im the apple of God's eyes. Im able to pound the keys of the keyboard to express everything that even words cant express. Im coping and Im embracing God's promise, His love His care and I just have to listen somewhere in the corner of my heart is the light of hope that always gave me the comfort despite the busy and confusing world we have. Im hungry, I know when I get home theres no food on the table. I miss the comfort of home, missed mother's cooking and the laughter of brothers and sisters, missed my family. I have to remind myself of God's promise that " I can do anyhting through Christ who gives me strength" Tomorrow is another and another day to be a blessing.
3 people like this
10 responses
@annierose (18936)
• Philippines
10 Jun 10
hi zelmarq, It is so nice that despite the hardships you are going through, you can still see the bright side of life. If we will just find time to do a reflection, we can analyse that true happiness is very simple that people find so hard to recognise it. If we will just look around us, we can see to it that we have nothing to complain or lament of because we are far much better than some of them. For example, we are lucky because we have a job. Some people took so much time looking for a job but cannot find any. Imagine how hard it is for someone walking under the heat of the sun all day, talking with many people, using money just to submit all the requirements needed and then, the human resource will just tell them that they will call them and yet the applicants are receiving nothing from any of those companies where they submitted their resume. We are lucky because we still have food to eat or even there is no one that will cook our food for us, we can still manage to cook or go to a food chain or restaurant outside to eat. There are lots of beggars and street children dying on the street because of hunger. It is so nice that you have a positive view of life. I also do same when I am down. I count my blessings instead of the bad things that happened in my life. There is nothing good that will happen if we just continue brooding over on the negative things or situations like failures, rejections, frustrations, anger and other. Those things won't help us. Instead, stand and have a great confidence that God is with us all the time. He won't fail us and won't neglect us. He won't leave us no matter how heavy our problems are.That is why we can say that we have a great God.
@jennyze (7029)
• Indonesia
10 Jun 10
Well written, Annierose. May God bless you always.
1 person likes this
@med889 (5941)
10 Jun 10
This is a very positive thinking Zelmarq and I appreciate it though, people having such noble and positive thoughts will never find themselves in problems because they know how things should be done in life.
@JOIEMARVIC (2335)
• Philippines
10 Jun 10
Sometimes we really get tired of things we just want to give up. But that should not be the case. The world won't stop revolving to allow us to catch up. We need to constantly move on. I guess what would be best is for us to get a good grip with life. Relax when we feel tired and wounded. Pray whenever we feel lost or in despair. We should take in breathing air once in a while to be able to make the most out of our lives without draining the good in us.
1 person likes this
@srganesh (6340)
• India
10 Jun 10
Are you staying away from home for your job?Is this heavy work load normal in your job or it is just seasonal?Anyhow,you have to face it and you are not alone as there are colleagues.You are right in the sense that god's name is your comfort for now.Yes,When god is along,no road is long.
• Philippines
10 Jun 10
Just be thankful with what you have, you still have the health and strength to work unlike other people. We should be counting our blessings even more. Complaining can only give us frustrations and heartaches. So even if you were so tired or unpaid, you still have to be thankful. Yes, every new day brings hope for us and we should always be thankful because this is the will of God for us. Happy Mylotting.
@tomitomi (5429)
• Singapore
10 Jun 10
Hi Zelmarq! I'm sorry to hear this! But you have a lot to be proud of than you ever would have thought of. You are the miracle you are!
1 person likes this
@GardenGerty (157551)
• United States
10 Jun 10
Our attitude can color our life. It is good to carry hope with you always. When you have no one to care for you, it does feel lonely, but it is good to know that God always cares.
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
10 Jun 10
oh my sounds like you need more help in the office. have they been cutting jobs that this has piled up on all of you or am I reading this wrong. Missing family can be bad but you can look forward to going to see them at a time in the future!
@carmelanirel (20942)
• United States
10 Jun 10
Aw, I hope you have a better day today. It is a new day, let us rejoice in Him..:)
• Norway
10 Jun 10
Listen to some Marley and have a bud. Things will work allright!