What will you do if you see your partner with someone, holding hands together?

@bingskee (5234)
Philippines
August 2, 2010 6:04pm CST
I think that this is not uncommon. Some partners in life cannot just be trusted. I will probably get his attention. I will tell both of them that I will like to talk. I will do it without the hassle of quarreling. Why fuzz about a spilled milk? And besides, I believe that doing it this way will elicit all the guilt and make it appear. And if there is something fishy going on, they both cannot deny it. I will not go on with the relationship. It is broken, and nothing can make it whole again. My partner will do it again and again. And that will loose my self respect. What is your take on this?
6 people like this
29 responses
@maylaine (441)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
i will show up myself to them and ask my partner if that is his new fling..i will give him a slap on the face and will tell him"were over! coz i cannot withstand this,every month you have new flings!" atleast the girl he is holding hands with will be alarmed of what king of man he is....hehehe
@maylaine (441)
• Philippines
6 Aug 10
hahaha am i??
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
whoaa! that is mean! ha ha
@voldrox (7191)
• India
3 Aug 10
Wow, i would just stop talking to her if she ever did that. She needs to explain everything to me, if she really wants to talk things over i would take time to see if she has that patience to let me cool off first. I just said about something i know, would never happen with me.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
well, who knows what we could do when faced with such incidence? we cant actually tell. it can be a different scenario when one is faced with actual incidences.
1 person likes this
@voldrox (7191)
• India
3 Aug 10
Well, if that happens with me. I would never forgive her too...
@cher913 (25782)
• Canada
2 Aug 10
well i know my hubby wouldnt be doing that but eh, i would just find someone else.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
must be the trust that you give that is why you know he wouldnt do that. :-) lucky him.
• United States
2 Aug 10
perfect! You are thinking right. You are also being logical! Bwa ha ha ha!
@bokal2703 (802)
• Philippines
2 Aug 10
I will approach them, pass through in between them disconnecting their linked hands, then face him, and ask, can't this girl walk? why do you have to guide her? lol...seriously, I'll talk to him calmly and ask what does he think he's doing? but of course that is just to get his story, and since I have seen him and caught him on hand, there's nothing to reconsider, and I will decide that if he isn't contented holding my hands, then I better let go of his, so he can walk hand in hand to whomever he wants...that maybe harsh, but its the best way to do rather than catch him doing something more...
2 Aug 10
lol brilliant timing we pressed the post button at exactly the same time :o :P
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
you are funny. :-D it would be good to deal such things calmly.
@tweetbird (161)
• United States
3 Aug 10
Unless the other person is a parent(s), holding hands with someone else outside of a play, practical joke or fun is probably not a good sign. Remember: never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. Good luck.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
that is a nice suggestion, tweetbird. :-D
@gfyy1990 (25)
• China
3 Aug 10
Yeah...to be honest,I will be very very angry,I think I won't forgive her easily.In my standpoint,love must be loyal to each other hard-core.once my girlfriend let one of her classmates to carry her in a KTV,when I knew that I feel so angry and heartbroken,I cannot undrestand how can she do that,even today I'm not forgive her in fact.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
fidelity in a relationship is very important. it would truly hurt when your partner is not loyal to you.
@34momma (13882)
• United States
3 Aug 10
wow.. i am so sorry to hear that. but you have to do what is ever best for you in this situation. you know what you can handle so I can only wish you all the best my friend
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
ha ha i am not the one affected. i just sighted a situation.
@sid556 (30960)
• United States
3 Aug 10
I probably would not even want to discuss it with them. I wouldn't care about their guilt or excuses. I would just end the relationship. The only exchange of words would hopefully be the goodbyes. What's to talk about? If they were holding hands then it is pretty obvious and once trust is broken it is very very hard to put back together. When I am with a person, I don't, can't even consider being with another person and that is the kind of love I would want in return.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
couldnt agree with you more. :-)
@sender621 (14894)
• United States
3 Aug 10
My first thoughts would probably be one of jealousy. Why would someone who is supposed to be committed to me be holding hands with another. I am afraid i would jump to conclusions before finding the answer. The heart is a complex thing. It can not always control its depth of emotion.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
exactly the same thoughts that i would have. and very true, the heart is a complex thing. i like how you put it. :-)
@Danzylop (1120)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
that could be a tough situation. But you have to handle it properly. The situaton calls you to let go of him. The challenge is, you have to move on. When you can let go and move on, you win. I heard similar stories in the past. Lots of people ruin their life but only a few could make good decisions. I would like to very clear although I already made a comment at the beginning of my discussion. Are you sure that holding hands means deeper from friendship? I have a frend we hold our hands together but we are just friends. You have to ask first because you might make wrong conclusion that harms yourself at the end.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
hello, danzylop. that is a nice suggestion. i think one should still give the other the benefit of the doubt by asking. the answer could make or break your partner. i mean, that would give him or her in if the answer shows the guilt. but it could also lead to another lie. some people are used to lying, you know, and may portray an innocent face. as to making tough decisions, it would not be easy. it would still be best that the matter be discussed first before doing what would be best for everybody.
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
i would probably approach them and ask my partner if he would rather hold her hands than mine and if the girl doesn't know me, i would ask my partner as if i we are strangers to each other and i just want to entice him to me. I would love to see the expression on my cheating partner's face then and that of the girl, too. Anyway, if the girl knows me, i would probably ask her what it feels like to hold hands with another girl's boyfriend and what would she feel if she would see her bf as i have seen them. And i might tell them both that it is probably better that i'd find someone more suitable to hold my hand since they deserve each other. My further reactions would then depend on their reactions to mine. I would be boiling mad, of that i'm sure but i would hold my temper because i would not let them get over me.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
who would not be mad? but it would be best to hold the temper, as you said.
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
I will confront them immediately....so that my partner will not be able to make up stories and deny things.....the other party may not be aware anyway that the cheating guy/gal is committed to somebody already......yeah, I will definitety confront them, right there and then!
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
just make it sure you do it in a not so scandalous way.
3 Aug 10
Sometimes we cannot endure pains knowing we saw what we saw on our partners in life. Cases are always been the arguments of two couples but on a second thoughts we want to do something to get the attention in particular and we seek answers but how can you solve the problem when you have judgment already everybody deserves a second chance but if you think you are decided then I respect your decisions but you have to be firm on that one because at first I know its not uneasy task for you. I will just let go when I know he doesn't change at all that's least I can do. Send a prayer of hopes.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
how can one not think awry seeing her or his partner holding hands with another? i think it is not being judgmental. of course that would be another story if the other person is a sister or brother or a close relative. but even close relatives and kins do not linger with each other's hands for that matter. i don't think i have the right to say that it is wrong to give your partner a second chance. each to his or her own decision. everyone should respect it.
@xandavon (102)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
It depends on how they were holding hands. If they're holding hand and walking i wouldn't freak out yet. Even I hold hands with my friends. If they're doing it in an intimate way, I probably won't show myself and address the issue at a later time.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
it's good that you pointed out that even friends hold each other's hands but not in an amorous or as you put it, in an intimate way.
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
i am neither a nagger, nor will lost my dignity by making a fuss with them in the public. i won't let them see me, and the next thing my partner will know is that he's losing me. no more explanations and talking. why would i spend my time to such a loser and worthless person.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
admirable... sounds like me talking. :-)
• Australia
3 Aug 10
I will hit first and ask questions later, then I would have a cerimonial burning of all his belongings. I know I wouldn't care what they had to say because seeing with my own eyes would be believing and I trust my own judgement more that I would any excuses he may come up with.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
ouch! that would hurt! i find the ceremonial burning of belongings extraordinary and meaningful ha ha
• China
3 Aug 10
I will catch up with them and kick my partner's as* really hard.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
ha ha ha i cant blame you if you kick your partner's as*!
2 Aug 10
I would freak out but would keep it to myself at first to clear my head and do a bit of spying then I would break it off. Yes I will be sad but there is nothing I would be able to do, she obviously doesn't love and I'm not wasting my time any further with players like her (ofcourse only if something like this happened :P )
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
spying, that is a nice idea.
@deve_annrn (1856)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
this is indeed common... and i will not approach them with visible anger and hurt... i'll definitely tell the girl that i am the guy's girl and she made a terrible mistake of choosing someone who cannot be trusted... i will not slap my man..but i will definitely tell him on his face that it's not my loss... and i would be happy to forget such an unworthy guy...=)
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
telling the girl that you are his girl is classic! love that idea.
@bslovers (57)
• United States
3 Aug 10
I would be flipping at first but after thinking long and hard about things I know that people make mistakes and people can learn from them, so it depends on the person if they can be trusted again or not but most can not.
@bingskee (5234)
• Philippines
3 Aug 10
that would be hard for me to do. i can forgive but i can forget.