Cashium.net down... and got Paypal issues

@niairen01 (1018)
Philippines
November 15, 2010 6:34pm CST
hh,, I wonder what's happening? they said at first that they are moving to another server... and then now it's paypal issues.. I've invested $5 there. This is too bad..
2 people like this
5 responses
• India
16 Nov 10
Cashium paid me four times and so far there is no suspicious activity from this site.I think they will solve the paypal issue and come back strongly.There is always a risk in online investment.If the site is closed it is very difficult to get back the money.It is better to invest on any site,after getting the first payment from them.
1 person likes this
@lexx87 (1707)
• Mexico
16 Nov 10
It always happens, bad situation i can call that "scam"
1 person likes this
@webzap (884)
• Philippines
16 Nov 10
For us living in a TWC, $5 is quite a fortune already, and to think that you have some referrals already, it is really very bad . . . . the feeling is mutual, friend.
@nainesh1 (1656)
• India
16 Nov 10
That's a big loss , it was a very good site up to now I got one payment and was near to second. I was seriously thinking of investing but I was short of money so I din't and I was saved. This is third site I was thinking of investing /invested and turned into a scam, prior to this this happen with me in vipclix and palmbux.
@monkeylong (3139)
• Guangzhou, China
16 Nov 10
As far as I am concerned, I think I do not think that cashium.net is down,which Is my best wish.For me, I have been enjoying cashium.net for so long time and made some extra money there.So I wish to see that cashium.net is just move to a new server to support more members on line.Just let us to check this site later.Wish it can still last long.
1 person likes this