What can you say about the latest news from Clixsense?

@yallit (3677)
Philippines
January 26, 2011 9:14pm CST
They have been granted to use Paypal as payment processor and are able to retain their 8-level referral compensation program.
2 people like this
5 responses
• United States
27 Jan 11
that's so great to hear and i'm glad their keep their same referral system! that will also help to get more referrals to their site! when will i be able to be paid via paypal by clixsense?
@yallit (3677)
• Philippines
27 Jan 11
There's no mention of the exact date yet. I think that will be included to the new site once they launch it.
@yallit (3677)
• Philippines
29 Jan 11
I also can't wait for the inclusion of Paypal as payment processor. That will help me out too in getting Premium referrals knowing Clixsense has a good if not best referral system.
• United States
28 Jan 11
ok great, thanks for the information
• United States
27 Jan 11
I say awesome... when's it going to show up in my payment methods? I'd rather not have three dollars taken from my check and my check mailed to me. I'm hoping the paypal method will have the same fee as AlertPay (50 cents). I don't have an Alert Pay and I'd rather not give my information to another site, so I'm glad they'll be accepting Paypal as a payment processor now.
@yallit (3677)
• Philippines
27 Jan 11
They haven't mentioned the exact date yet. But I think they're going to incorporate that to the new look of the site including the addition of the forum. It was also mentioned that they're going to add Liberty Reserve as another payment processor.
@djbtol (5493)
• United States
27 Jan 11
I used to do Clixsense, but it has been awhile. Maybe I will keep my eye on them and see how they are doing.
@browneyed (2522)
• United Kingdom
28 Jan 11
I think it's great Clixsense is phasing in Paypal. I remember a year ago, you could only get paid via cheque and then some months back, AlertPay was added. To have Paypal is a really good thing. I'd much rather get paid that way.
@junrapmian (2169)
• Philippines
27 Jan 11
That's good to hear. It has always been a problem with us here in my country how can we withdraw our money at Alertpay and what we always do is to sell or exchange our Alertpay funds to our fellow online earners minus the transaction fees. Well, at least now, with Paypal we can withdraw our Clixsense earnings at our own bank. Hope that it will push through.