Why Herbhijan is not in the best bowler list?

@isloooboy (1733)
United Arab Emirates
March 10, 2011 12:46am CST
This world cup is spinner Friendly world cup that's why all spinners are in the highest wicket taker's list like Afridi, Imran Tahir, SJ Benn & now yuvraj. I am worry about Herbhijan Singh what happen to him? Why he is out of color? Even he has lots of varieties, where these all gone?. I think now he think he is an batsman because he made 2 centuries, am I right? What do you think in this regard?
1 person likes this
4 responses
@globaldoc (858)
• Philippines
12 Mar 11
Just wanna ask. What other sport is greater than this one?
@isloooboy (1733)
• United Arab Emirates
14 Mar 11
For me Football is far good and better game :D what you say?
@amirev777 (4117)
• India
10 Mar 11
Hi I dont think bhajji is a great bowler, off course there is lot of hype and hoopla surrounding him. I think his only top performance was against Australia in the home test series.
@isloooboy (1733)
• United Arab Emirates
14 Mar 11
Well fist sorry for late answer I was on vacation. Well in the absence bhajee took 3 wickets maybe he is ready for biog matches?
@ram_cv (16513)
• India
10 Mar 11
I think the problem for Harbhajan is that he is bowling a restrictive line. But he is not able to pick up wickets. One part of the problem is that he is not getting enough support at the other end from Piyush. Also people like Yuvraj are benefiting from the tight line maintained by Bhajji. I think the whole of India will be thinking that Bhajji will come to form during the knockout stages. Cheers! Ram
@msdivkar (23359)
• India
10 Mar 11
For the baller to be considered as good baller he has to not only take wickets but also keep the scoring rate in check. When a batsman plays against a quality baller he always plays cautiously and when he finds a baller comparatively easy tries to take advantage of him and gives his wicket in the process. That is exactly what is happening with Indian ballers. Opposing batsman are cautious about Harbhajan but tries to take liberty with Yuvraj and gives their wickets to him. Harbhajan has balled in all the matches at the rate lower than 3 runs per over that is great balling I feel.