When will Afridi learn..?

India
March 19, 2011 11:26am CST
Again... Again.. and again.... The Pakistan Captain Shaid Afridi is doing the same mistake in each and every match.. Boom Boom is going for 6s in each and every ball he faces.. but it seems that he needs to score runs in this world cup.. He have not yet scored a 500 in the World cup ever .. his highest score has been 37.. Some one have to draw his attention to these facts,,
1 person likes this
4 responses
@krajibg (11923)
• Guwahati, India
19 Mar 11
Hi, Now the 'boom boom out' has infected India too. Afridi, I do not think, he would change his bearing and approach. There are some people who are better known for their antiques than the game contributors.
@krajibg (11923)
• Guwahati, India
19 Mar 11
moksha, you got me on wrong note. All antiques are not negative. Besides I did not criticize Afridi for whatsoever reason.
@isloooboy (1733)
• United Arab Emirates
19 Mar 11
Well I agree antique part and thats his and game beauty :D
@moksha09 (467)
• India
19 Mar 11
He has confessed in the past that he is unable to change his game. He even hinted that some one has put the spell on his batting. He lacks temperament and tends to get carried away. He is an impulsive and compulsive hitter and the bowlers know that sooner or later he will throw his wicket away. He will never learn, not even as the captain of the side.
@krajibg (11923)
• Guwahati, India
19 Mar 11
Change or not change, until you are within the terms and conditions of the ICC you are safe. You must have seen the angry face of Sreeshant. These add to the flavor to the game rather.
@isloooboy (1733)
• United Arab Emirates
19 Mar 11
We all love flavors, am I right yummmmm
@ram_cv (16513)
• India
20 Mar 11
That is why he is called Boom Boom :). He is not there to defend balls, he is just there to tear the leather out of the balls!! It was really an irresponsible shot to play at that time of the match. But that is what is to be expected of Boom Boom. Cheers! Ram
@isloooboy (1733)
• United Arab Emirates
19 Mar 11
He will remain as it is because of its nature but its not good for team and for himself as well :(
@moksha09 (467)
• India
19 Mar 11
Afridi has been sorted out quite a long time ago at the international level. his batting days are over. On Indian pitches he may play an innings or two but even he cannot be certain.He does not have the temperament and skills to focus and play according to the situation.
@isloooboy (1733)
• United Arab Emirates
19 Mar 11
You are right but as we all know he is an entertainer and if his bat start producing runs he can change the game entirely to his and his team favor and thats why world call him, "Boom Boom". Even I hate when he throw his wicket but I also unable to control my excitement when come to the kreez. So he is one and only of his own kind.